Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo and How Covid was managed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Andrew Cuomo and How Covid was managed.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/...-video-n318632
    Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s administration was deliberately doing an end-run around official state reports on nursing home/assisted living facility deaths by changing the way nursing home deaths were calculated.
    True to form, most national media outlets either ignored the story, sugarcoated it, or “reported” it from the perspective that it was a partisan hit job from the right designed to discredit the media’s favorite pandemic governor.
    10 months later, the chickens are coming home to roost for Cuomo thanks to NY’s Democratic Attorney General Letitia James, which my colleague Nick Arama detailed yesterday. ICYMI, James announced that the number of nursing home deaths could be as much as 50% higher than had been previously reported. Instead of 8,711 deaths, the number could actually be 13,000 or higher.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    "Incompetent government kills people," from the horsehead's mouth...

Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Trust the government

Feedback Score
    The press is turning on the CO gov Polis too. Well the price is definitely left-wing, I think they want to make a point to the Democrats politicians that press in charge.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    The press is turning on the CO gov Polis too. Well the price is definitely left-wing, I think they want to make a point to the Democrats politicians that press in charge.
    They are purging the middle ground.
    Cuomo is an ass. but a very predictable one and not as far left as they would like, thus you get this.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Andrew Cuomo and How Covid was MIS-managed.
    FIFY.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    But but...

-----

NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo received the Founders Award at the 48th International Emmy Awards in recognition of his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The award was presented Monday by International Academy President & CEO Bruce Paisner, with help from Spike Lee, Rosie Perez, Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro, Billy Crystal, Billy Joel in a special video.

https://abc7ny.com/cuomo-emmy-award-...fings/8203781/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/02...g-down-n319857
    As per usual, the Times and other legacy outlets are months behind the curve on finally noticing Cuomo’s disastrous oversight of the coronavirus pandemic in his state. For example, I reported here at RedState on Cuomo covering up the numbers of nursing home victims all the way back in August (see Andrew Cuomo Finally Gets Hit, Real Nursing Home Death Numbers Are Staggering). The legacy media didn’t get around to making it a story until last week (as my colleague Jennifer Van Laar reported) and that was only because New York’s own far-left Attorney General pointed it out.
    As I said, all of the information about Cuomo’s garbage policies was staring them in their partisan faces for most of the last year. Yet, they defended him, they elevated him, and they attacked others in his place. The only reason they are willing to throw Cuomo over board now is because Trump is gone. That’s literally the extent of it. If Trump were still president, that report on the nursing home deaths would have never seen the light of day – or at least that’s my opinion on the matte

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I don't think the AG is going to let this matter slip away and let Cuomo walk.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I don't think the AG is going to let this matter slip away and let Cuomo walk.
    She should not let it slip away, New Yorkers that lost loved ones due to Cuomo’s inept Covid response deserve answers. He was provided with a state of the art military hospital ship and the Javits Center was converted to an emergency field hospital at taxpayer expense, by all accounts both were under utilized. Manipulation of the statistics is purely political. Meanwhile Coumo is basking in the limelight of his celebrity and blaming his shortcomings on the Feds response. Most people see through it, I hope that this puts an end to any higher political aspirations he might have...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast