Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Cuomo and How Covid was managed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bill DeBlasio is now calling for an independent investigation of the sexual harassment charges.
    Putting a wedge between DeBlasio and Couomo, yes they are eating their own.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Now that they're not rallying around a common cause, to remove the orange man, they're turning inward and the chips starting to fall. I'm viewing Trump loss as a very possible and likely net win for next election. Now, without the common bad guy to blame all their troubles, etc, they will rip each other apart, and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

Short view, I'd have preferred Trump over Biden, longer view, I think it may prove to be a net win.

We shall see...
    And yet, Coumo's approval ratings are still at 57%.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...strong-1364870

This will get blamed on Trump regardless and the NPC followers of his will not question it.

This will amount to a nothing burger and fade away in the next week or so. Just like every other scandal involving a Democratic Governor, Rep or Senator, nothing will happen.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    And yet, Coumo's approval ratings are still at 57%.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-...strong-1364870

This will get blamed on Trump regardless and the NPC followers of his will not question it.

This will amount to a nothing burger and fade away in the next week or so. Just like every other scandal involving a Democratic Governor, Rep or Senator, nothing will happen.
    It's NYC, a self made reality bubble, so no real surprises there. We will see over the next year + how/if they really turn on each other as blaming everything on the orange man carries less and less weight with people. Two, they will no longer be blocking for each other now that they don't have a single enemy to do the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" routine and supposedly, DeBlasio and Couomo really don't like each other, and I suspect cracks are forming across their lines all up and down the lines. My advice to the GOP now is:

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" - Napoleon Bonaparte
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Burn baby, burn.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Burn baby, burn.
    And it just gets worse;
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...sment-n1428931
    Things just got even worse for New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who has already been dogged by his nursing home scandal and sexual harassment allegations from a former aide. On Saturday, a second aide came forward with allegations of sexual harassment.

Charlotte Bennett, 25, a former executive assistant and health policy adviser in the Cuomo administration, told The New York Times that when she was alone with Cuomo in his office, the governor asked her about her sex life, and if she “had ever been with an older man.”
    Bennett is a survivor of sexual assault.
    “I understood that the governor wanted to sleep with me, and felt horribly uncomfortable and scared,” she told the New York Times.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When is it Gretchen's turn?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Covid mismanagement . . . multiple sex behaviour misdeeds . . . . . deja vu all over again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Covid mismanagement . . . multiple sex behaviour misdeeds . . . . . deja vu all over again.
    Remember the Left pushing to make him the Nominee?
    I do.
    Because I do I think this sexual harassment "thing" has been a "Known" for a bit, the whole miss management of the virus was his constant need to make "Orange Man Bad" and nothing more. Those hospitals and Hospital ships were ready and available.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Just being "playful." I mean, that's okay now, right?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuo...assment-claims

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo attempted to explain his past interactions with staffers as the embattled Democrat is facing multiple accusations of sexual harassment.

"Questions have been raised about some of my past interactions with people in the office," Cuomo began in a press release on Sunday. "I never intended to offend anyone or cause any harm. I spend most of my life at work and colleagues are often also personal friends."

"At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good-natured way," the governor explained. "I do it in public and in private. You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business."
    Meanwhile, number 2 victim emerges:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Calls for an investigation mounted after a second former employee of Cuomo's administration went public Saturday with harassment claims.

Charlotte Bennett, a low-level aide in the governor’s administration until November, told The New York Times Cuomo asked questions about her sex life, including whether she ever had sex with older men, and made other comments she interpreted as gauging her interest in an affair.
    But wait! There's more!

de Blasio is circling like a shark that smells blood:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/and...ions-de-blasio

During a Monday interview with New York City radio station Hot 97, de Blasio was asked about the recent allegations surrounding his state’s governor. The New York City mayor said the allegations "sickened" him.

He also called for a "full investigation" into the allegations against Cuomo, saying the governor’s behavior was "disgusting" and "creepy" if true.

"It sickened me, it sickened me," said de Blasio. "The thought of a powerful man trying to take advantage of his power, intimidate a young woman and just the sense that he was treating her like — again these are allegations and we need a full investigation — but if that was what truly happened it was like he was treating her like she was his property. Just disgusting, creepy."
    Probably the only time I ever agreed with de Blasio over anything.

Hillary can't stay out of it either:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hil...al-harrassment

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton Monday backed an investigation into allegations New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women.

"These stories are difficult to read, and the allegations brought forth raise serious questions that the women who have come forward and all New Yorkers deserve answers to," she said in a statement.

"I’m glad to see that there will be a full, independent, and thorough investigation."

Clinton's comments came two days after an accusation surfaced from Charlotte Bennett, a 25-year-old staffer who claimed Cuomo talked about his willingness to have relationships with women in their 20s.
    And even Biden made a "statement" (allegedly)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ent-tara-reade

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Sunday that President Biden supports an "independent review" of sexual misconduct claims against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo brought by former aides — although Biden accuser Tara Reade received a very different response.

"First, President Biden has been consistent that he believes every woman should be heard," Psaki said on Sunday. "There should be an independent review looking into these allegations."
    I still don't think anything will happen, but I'd be happy if I was wrong.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Can you imagine the outcry by the woke types had the evil orange man does this? Not sure what he is trying to prove here, but it's creepy and slimy:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast