Hola,

I titled this a new project but all I did was buy a complete upper and swap out a few parts on an existing lower. The complete upper came from Bear Creek Arsenal. The lower is Sharps Rifle Co., the lower parts kit is PSA. Since it is 7.62x39 I have two ASC mags (a 5 and a 20). The sights and hand-stop are UTG. The dot sight is a Sight Mark Ultra-shot R-Spec. The red rail section is by Gotical (Amazon brand). I have a light for it but my handguard is M-Lok and the light mount is Key-Mod. I have a (red) M-Lok/Key-Mod adapter coming that is also Gotical. A QD (red) sling mount, red/black 550 cord sling and a Sight Mark T-3 magnifier are on the list when I get paid. I 500 rounds of Golden Tiger 123 grain ball and want to get to the range but this being 7.62 I have questions that I hope the forum can help out with.

-I am planning on a 50 yard zero. With this in mind what would the expected point of impact be at 100, 150 or 200 yards?
-Is there a better zero range that provides little deviation from point of aim/point of impact within 50 yards?
-How wet/dry should I run a 7.62 upper. My 5.56 AR's like a thin coat to run.
-Are there any, down the road, useful mods? I have heard that there is an enhanced firing pin that is beneficial, as well as a stronger hammer spring.

GraciasCode Red.jpg