My first intro to shotguns was the Mossy 500 and 590, I even received a Mav 88 in trade once. I love everything about these pumps, even over any of Remington's offerings. Possibly due to brand allegiance, I settled on a 930 to try out for HD and range fun. Out of the box it was complete shit. After around 6 hours of polishing engagements and cleaning a rusted extractor, it runs everything including reduced recoil loads. I decided to blame Mossberg QC and call it a good design. That was 5 years ago. Last week, I discovered that pushing the bolt release while the bolt is forward will dump the entire magazine tube onto the elevator, inducing one hell of a jammed shotgun. This is marketed now as the "EZ unload" feature, where you can dump the entire mag tube while holding the elevator in the up position. Sounds great for a 3-gun match, but this is marketed as a tactical shotgun. At this point I'm still prepared to defend Mossberg, but then.....then I called customer support. The snootiest female in the state of Texas answered. She demanded this didn't need to be remedied and kept repeating "Just don't hit the bolt release on accident." At one point she repeated this 5 times while talking over me. And that was it. I'm selling this piece of shit that comes factory standard with a "jam my gun" button and buying a Benelli. All the while, I was prepared to defend Mossberg and accept a repair or modification fee up until I spoke to that disgusting baboon from CS.

tl;dr **** Mossberg, buy something else.

Also, this is a serious issue. An accidential bump of the bolt release sends 2 shells onto the loader and requires the operator to manually feed one back into the mag tube through the ejection port.

Anyone else feel like bitching? Let's call this a bitch/gripe/complaint thread.