Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Case/Brass Shortage?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Buying any brass (except for precision rifle or oddball caliber) is nuts. Like you say... it's free to pick up.
    I’ll be moving soon. I’ll have my own 1200 yard range. The nearest public range with brass for the taking will be two hours away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    I’ll be moving soon. I’ll have my own 1200 yard range. The nearest public range with brass for the taking will be two hours away.

I feel bad for you sir...

Just a guess from a few of your pictures but I am thinking you got me beat on tools and supplies by a factor of 2 to 3 or more. As bad as it sucked for me moving all my reloading stuff it is going to REALLY suck for you! LOL!

I got to mentally adding up how much stuff I moved one day. Knew I had a hundred lbs of this and that those boxes were 50lbs each and that I had so many of them, then the damn cans that were stupidly filled full with projectiles making them a real PITA to move times X number of them for each caliber... A thousand 45 projectiles can easily get upwards of 30lbs for just the projectiles. A few K here or there of this and that adds up and gets heavy quickly. No doubt in my mind that I moved a good thousand lbs of stuff before I even got around to any of the boxes with tools, dies, presses, etc.

You sir, Are going to have it much worse than I did. LOL!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    I feel bad for you sir...

Just a guess from a few of your pictures but I am thinking you got me beat on tools and supplies by a factor of 2 to 3 or more. As bad as it sucked for me moving all my reloading stuff it is going to REALLY suck for you! LOL!

I got to mentally adding up how much stuff I moved one day. Knew I had a hundred lbs of this and that those boxes were 50lbs each and that I had so many of them, then the damn cans that were stupidly filled full with projectiles making them a real PITA to move times X number of them for each caliber... A thousand 45 projectiles can easily get upwards of 30lbs for just the projectiles. A few K here or there of this and that adds up and gets heavy quickly. No doubt in my mind that I moved a good thousand lbs of stuff before I even got around to any of the boxes with tools, dies, presses, etc.

You sir, Are going to have it much worse than I did. LOL!
    Haha I know it’ll be rough. Last time we had two truck beds full and it made them squat! Who ever decided to make lead so heavy? Maybe next time I need a 3/4 ton truck!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123