Thread: PWS MK111 Mod1 7.62x39 - Tampa, FL pick up only no shipping

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

PWS MK111 Mod1 7.62x39 - Tampa, FL pick up only no shipping

Cash only, pick up only, no trades and price is firm. - $1400. I don't use any online payment services plus I want you to be able to inspect what you are buying with hands on. 11.5" barrel, 1:10 twist, 11" MLOK hand guard, Radian Raptor charging handle, PWS proprietary BCG and adjustable gas block with carbine length long stroke piston operating system. The muzzle is currently outfit with a Q Cherry Bomb muzzle brake and I'll also include the PWS Triad Compensator. Lastly a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot has been paired via absolute co-witness with a set of Magpul MBUS irons both sighted at 50 yards off sand bags with 123g Wolf HP. I have fired exactly 200 rounds/10 boxes(8 boxes of Wolf supers and 2 boxes of Brown Bear subs) through this upper all suppressed with a mixture of supers and subs and function was flawless using the AGB. Bought with the idea dad would shoot more with me, but he is happy to just sit behind my suppressed 22lr all day shooting subs laughing the whole time so going to turn this into more reloading consumables. I own an MK116 Mod1 in x39 coming up on 10k rounds and it's been a model of perfection and eats any flavor of steel I've ever thrown at it great high volume hammers just don't need 2 of them.
    Last edited by sasquatchoslav; 03-18-21 at 05:47.