Thread: Burris XTR II 5-25/Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27 - Tampa, FL pick up only

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Burris XTR II 5-25/Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27 - Tampa, FL pick up only

Cash only and pick up only in Tampa. Sorry I don't do any online payment services plus I want you to be able to inspect what you are buying with hands on. Great glass recently treated myself to a new H59 so letting my XTR II go. SCR-Mil illuminated Mil reticle and mil turrets. 10mils per revolution, .1mils per click and ~ 24mils total elevation and will come with a sun shade - $700. This was used on a 6.5 and I've taken it out to 1mile with perfect tracking it will ace your tall target test. With XTR Signature rings I was able to squeeze 22.7mils of elevation b/f having to make up the rest with etched reticle hold over. Most of the year it takes right at 29.xx mils so less than 10 mils of hold over, but easily out to 1500 with no hold over. Can provide XTR Signature ring set with glass for $800.

Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27x50, APLR3 Mil/Mil and illuminated. Comes with a set of Vortex Tactical 30mm low rings and factory sun shade/box. Great glass just didn't like the 21mils of elevation limitation for ELR. $650
    Last edited by sasquatchoslav; 03-27-21 at 06:04.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    another run to the top

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Guys I apologize, but if you would like pics please message with an email or phone as I struggle with attaching files here it's quite a debacle for me. Thanks.