Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magazine question, if you please....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That is very cool, had never seen those before.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    For USGI magazines, I am a big fan of the Magpul L-Plate. They offer plenty of protection without much added bulk or weight.

Very interesting, great idea

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    For USGI magazines, I am a big fan of the Magpul L-Plate. They offer plenty of protection without much added bulk or weight.
    These will fit OKAY SureFeed magazines?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    These will fit OKAY SureFeed magazines?
    They ought to fit any magazine built to milspec standards. I'd imagine yes.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    They ought to fit any magazine built to milspec standards. I'd imagine yes.
    They'll fit. I had the same issue with sharp edges as the op with 7.62x39 duramags. Put magpul lplates on them & problem solved. You will have to download the mag by 1 round

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I'm sorry, I must have missed the point here. What problem are we solving with these L-Plate devices at $6 a piece? Is there something that gloves and or Gorilla tape can't fix?

The Surefeed E2s seem pretty good to me. LOL Next we'll be wrapping magazines in mink to avoid roughing up my keyboard hands.

If its a matter of magazine damage....well, magazines are cheap these days. I just bought another 150 assorted magazines from Magpul, OK, and Lancer.

Get them before the tyrannical anti-American dementia President bans them. Bury them in the hills....LOL

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    I'm sorry, I must have missed the point here. What problem are we solving with these L-Plate devices at $6 a piece? Is there something that gloves and or Gorilla tape can't fix? The Surefeed E2s seem pretty good to me. LOL Next we'll be wrapping magazines in mink to avoid roughing up my keyboard hands. If its a matter of magazine damage....well, magazines are cheap these days. I just bought another 150 assorted magazines from Magpul, OK, and Lancer. Get them before the tyrannical anti-American dementia President bans them. Bury them in the hills....LOL
    Sometimes, people want something other than ghetto or expedient, and to mitigate even typical wear and tear. The plates are easy on/off, and potentially outlast several mags. Sometimes, they just like magpul stuff or gadgetry.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Those have the potential to make the mags easier to grab out of a pouch, at very least.

Feedback Score
    Like I said earlier, I haven't ever felt the need to upcomfy my GI mags. Those L plates look interesting though. I ordered up 6 of them to try them out. What the hell, if I don't like 'em there's always EE.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12