Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Basic but durable scope recommendations?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Have either of those guys ever reviewed anything and found it to be completely shitty?
    GT has, most notably with the LWRC SMG45, but sometimes with optics. And he discloses his relationship with companies before every video which I appreciate.

Feedback Score
    Our name has come up several times. I just wanted to clarify a few things. We extensively test everything we come out with. You don't see shit reviews because we won't introduce a shit product. Our Plx scopes are made in the best top tier Japan OEM factory and have been for years. Our GLx 30mm scopes are out of the Philippines. We have a robust in house engineering dept. These Glx scopes have our patent pending steel on steel sealed bullet proof turret design. I am always here if you need any help with a PA optic or any of the other brands our .com sells.
    Last edited by marsh1; 02-04-21 at 09:51.
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Contact me at: marshall@primaryarms.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh1 View Post
    Our name has come up several times. I just wanted to clarify a few things. We extensively test everything we come out with. You don't see shit reviews because we won't introduce a shit product. Our Plx scopes are made in the best top tier Japan OEM factory and have been for years. Our GLx 30mm scopes are out of the Philippines. We have a robust in house engineering dept. These Glx scopes have our patent pending steel on steel sealed bullet proof turret design. I am always here if you need any help with a PA optic or any of the other brands our .com sells.
    @marsh1

Are the newer GLX 1-6 and 1-10 i saw in you marketing material made in the Philippines? I have been waiting on the 1-6 for a while and cant wait to get my hands on it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    @marsh1

Are the newer GLX 1-6 and 1-10 i saw in you marketing material made in the Philippines? I have been waiting on the 1-6 for a while and cant wait to get my hands on it
    The 1-6X is Philippines. 1-10X is Japan. Both are probably mid year since the factories are so backordered right now.
    Marshall Lerner
    CEO Primary Arms, LLC
    Contact me at: marshall@primaryarms.com

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Your 2.5-10 holds a lot of interest for me. It's on the short list for items I'm considering for a simple bolt gun, as is the SWFA.

Feedback Score
    After watching the WLS torture test video of the Swampfox Arrowhead On YouTube I pulled the trigger on one of their 1-8x54 LPVO’s. It fits your budget and with all it’s features it seems like a good value for the price point. They also offer some conventional type scopes with similar features, they are worth looking into before making a final decision.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    1-6 or 1-8 GLX would be my interest. Something that competes with a PST or P4xi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    In regards to Primary Arms,

I ordered one of their scopes several years ago and later had trouble with it not holding zero. I emailed them and could not find my original purchase date, but figured it was out of warranty but maybe could be fixed. They found the date, buit it was about a year out of warranty. Still, they said to send it to them. I did. They sent me a new scope with which I have not had any trouble.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I may have missed it, but what will the price be on the new GLX 1-10? I keep going back and forth on a LPVO or a Aimpoint CompM5.

I had a Aimpoint Pro and MRO on my old rifle. Maybe change it up and go away from a red dot style.
    Last edited by Diesel79; 02-07-21 at 12:30.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel79 View Post
    I may have missed it, but what will the price be on the new GLX 1-10? I keep going back and forth on a LPVO or a Aimpoint CompM5.

I had a Aimpoint Pro and MRO on my old rifle. Maybe change it up and go away from a red dot style.
    I don't think it has been posted here, but Marshall posted some where else that the GLx 1-6 will be $599 and the GLx 1-10 will be $999.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast