This trigger looks like Centurions AST without the bullet stamps

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/2-s...-boron-trigger

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steepdrop View Post
    This trigger looks like Centurions AST without the bullet stamps

https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/2-s...-boron-trigger
    That's cause they're both made Schmidt.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    That's cause they're both made Schmidt.
    But not the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Restricted View Post
    But not the same.
    I don't think that question has been answered definitively yet. Yes, the Centurion trigger has their logo, and the Sionics one has theirs, but are there any differences beyond logos?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    I don't think that question has been answered definitively yet. Yes, the Centurion trigger has their logo, and the Sionics one has theirs, but are there any differences beyond logos?
    I doubt it.

I have Schmid trigger parts from Colt, RTB, PSA, and I believe a set from Primary Arms. Other than the difference in coatings - The only real difference I have ever been able to spot is the goofy notch that Colt has done to their Schmid hammers.

If you zoom in up close the milling / machining marks are the exact same on all of them including the sear surfaces.

Small parts like the springs and pins will vary between those different places but the main trigger parts made by Schmid - Nope. All the same as far as I can tell.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm nobody but I own G2S, SSA, SSA-X, SSA-E X, and MBT-2S.

'For the money' the MBT-2S is the way to go. I do prefer the G triggers, but I never paid full MSRP for them and even at 35% off, for my money, I'd just get the MBT-2S if I was putting something together. If it's a complete rifle that comes with a G trigger I'll keep it and love it, but, I'm not buying a stand alone SSA or SSA-E ever again (never say never but highly doubt it)

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    I'm nobody but I own G2S, SSA, SSA-X, SSA-E X, and MBT-2S.

'For the money' the MBT-2S is the way to go. I do prefer the G triggers, but I never paid full MSRP for them and even at 35% off, for my money, I'd just get the MBT-2S if I was putting something together. If it's a complete rifle that comes with a G trigger I'll keep it and love it, but, I'm not buying a stand alone SSA or SSA-E ever again (never say never but highly doubt it)
    Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123