Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt 901 SE

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtscout View Post
    If 'Bidet' does a EO limiting or closing the NICS system, prices on everything will destabilize.
    If he does, the only way he'll win is if he gets a leftist judge that ignores written law and the Supreme Court refuses to take the case for some reason.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I bought two pistol lowers by Aero just in case it gets stupid

Feedback Score
    Has anyone ran the JP SCS buffer in a 901?

Feedback Score
    Depends on the condition, a lot of people say they have EXCELLENT, IPPECABLE gun for sale but its not exactly what it is when you get it! though sometimes it is. If in a great condition...$1700 at most.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Honestly, the decision should be centered around what kind of ammo you currently have / do you reload.

6.5CM isn't cheap from my friends who shoot it. It has advantages over 762x51 but just make sure you assess the ammo supply portion before just going right to the rifle.
    I would go 6.5 but until ammo gets back to normal, maybe 308 is a bit safer depending on the ammo market. Ammo is your driving decision. Sucks to have to make that decision these days, really really sucks.

PB.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12