Thread: Kalashnikov USA KR-9 SBR

Feedback Score
    Absolutely.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I look forward to hearing how it does.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A friend of mine picked up one of these a while ago and a mutual friend did the transfer so it got played with a good bit while the form 4 was pending.

Loved the look of the gun but it was heavy and well just shot ok compared to a mp5 or sig mpx. Still kinda want one myself just for the cool factor.

Feedback Score
    Here it is setup with a Primary Arms SLx 1X prism optic with a 9mm ACSS reticle and an AAC TiRant 9 suppressor.

Feedback Score
    I've been running a KUSA KP9B. I've got about 3000 rounds in without a malfunction. I'm using KUSA and Pufgun magazines. Ammunition has been 115 to 158 grain, every odd hollow point I had. I shot lead round nose and truncated reloads. A variety of steel cased as well as Blazer aluminum. I've had a blast shooting it at PCC competitions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    I've been running a KUSA KP9B. I've got about 3000 rounds in without a malfunction. I'm using KUSA and Pufgun magazines. Ammunition has been 115 to 158 grain, every odd hollow point I had. I shot lead round nose and truncated reloads. A variety of steel cased as well as Blazer aluminum. I've had a blast shooting it at PCC competitions.
    This short write up is making me come closer to separating with $1100. I’ve been that guy who keeps walking into the store asking to see it and then handing it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I don’t think you would regret buying one, I’ve had mine for about a year now and I take it out more then my MPX. It's just a fun and reliable gun.

Feedback Score
    I took mine to the range today and was able to put 150rds down the pipe. It functioned flawlessly and I was able to get it sighted in. I couldn't be more pleased with it and the new Primary Arms SLx MicroPrism (with 9mm reticle) that sits on top of it. I made a short video for those interested.

Feedback Score
    Y'all are a bunch of enablers you know that right?
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    anyone know of a black polymer buttstock? Since I never fold up, it does not hafta be compatable with a foldup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast