Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig PE90

Feedback Score

Sig PE90

The Swiss made Sig PE90 that I ordered from JDI Firearms came in to my dealer yesterday and I was able to pick it up today. I love the old school look and fine Swiss craftsmanship.

It's technically a pistol at this point, but will be a rifle as soon as I get the buttstock and necessary 922(r) parts. Fun times ahead...

Feedback Score
    If you don’t mind me asking, how much were they asking? Sweet pistol/rifle!!!

Feedback Score
    Hold on to your wallet! $3,575. They sold out in short order. The prices of these Swiss Sigs were already high to begin with, but don't seem to have been impacted by the past year's craziness.

Feedback Score
    That is still not a bad price at all. I shot one for years but now days defer to my 553.

Feedback Score
    I much rather buy one of these than a 553 for the sake of collecting and shooting. 550s/PE90s won't be around forever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    I much rather buy one of these than a 553 for the sake of collecting and shooting. 550s/PE90s won't be around forever.
    I would agree if I were younger, but I've already sold off my collection of SIG rifles and just kept the 553 to shoot. Different priorities for different ages I guess.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The PE90 is one of my favorites.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadAngler1 View Post
    None of these imports will be around forever. Eventually they will be banned from import.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    None of these imports will be around forever. Eventually they will be banned from import.
    Imports can be banned with an executive order and we all know what slow Joe likes to do. Nice rifle!

Feedback Score
    sorry if you don't mind but can you send me the order link? One of my brothers loves the Sig PE90 and I wanted to give it to him but I don't know much about it. I'd be very grateful if you or someone else could help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast