Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aimpoint PRO Batteries

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Back in the day, we did not trust Aimpoint batteries. So most everyone had a stash of them everywhere, since we could get an unlimited supply, packaged individually in plastic, from the supply dude. I haven’t had access to that in about 5 years, so I’ve been feeding my Aimpoint PROs rando 1/3N batteries found squirreled away in old pouches and such and they still work for like a year, probably more. Most are probably like 10 years old, potentially up to 15 years. Well, since I obtained them. No idea when DoD bought them. At 75RR, company level supply stored them near room temp, I think. Stateside, at least. Overseas, it was whatever. When I was stationed at Bragg, my organization stored them in refrigerators. I don’t attempt to control anything but moisture for my home battery stash.

I usually leave them on all the time. Unfortunately, I sold my last PRO about 6 months ago.
    It’s funny how discussing how batteries were distributed can add so much credibility.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    My oldest PRO is 8 years old and still rocking the original battery. It’s now become a game of sorts, seeing how long it will go. I keep 3 extras in my spares kit that will be out of date code before I need them.
    Yup. My oldest PRO is probably 8 years old too. Original battery.

Feedback Score
    I leave mine on 24/7 and swap the battery once a year on my anniversary, along with all my other weapon batteries. Cheap insurance.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Lol thanks. You know what they say about professionals and logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    It’s funny how discussing how batteries were distributed can add so much credibility.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    How good are Sure-fire batteries? Have ran them in flashlights before and was not overly impressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12