Thread: CZ 75B - Safariland SLS?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

CZ 75B - Safariland SLS?

Am I correct that Safariland doesn't make a 637X or 7ts holster for the CZ-75? I have had no success finding one.

If Safariland doesn't, any recomendation for a similar polymer "retention" holster? Serpas don't count.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 02-10-21 at 08:17.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They make an SLS drop leg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    They make an SLS drop leg

I see the 62XX SLS is available as a belt holster as well. Are the SLS holsters secure? I had never really considered them.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I see the 62XX SLS is available as a belt holster as well. Are the SLS holsters secure? I had never really considered them.

Andy
    No experience but I don't see why they wouldn't be. Extremely popular holsters.

I have the ALS and only because im a lefty and I could get what I could get at the time

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    You are correct, they are popular and issued by the military as well. I was concerned about learning a different draw than my ALS holsters, but then remembered I just want a general purpose, secure, open carry holster for the CZ. The CZ is not a primary or secondary pistol.

I gambled and ordered a new, surplus 6004 for a M9. If it works with the CZ, I saved a bit of coin. If not, I guess I can just buy a Beretta

You have to love the fact that the Safariland holsters make it easy to switch mounting methods. If I hate the thigh holster as much as I remember, I can always use an extra paddle I have laying around instead.

Andy

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Minor update - A CZ75B fits well in a 6004 made for a M9, although the hood forces a hammer-down carry.

And thigh holsters are definitely not my thing.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Interesting observation on the 92 holsters mostly working. Opens some possibilities. Thanks for the update.

I love the mix n match of the Safariland line. I have a European knock-off of the SLS hood holster for a Browning High Power. The faux SLS holster is pretty high quality and comparable to Safariland build. It did have a slightly different hole pattern for the attachment, but I was able add the QLS mounting plate with some minor fitting. Easy to swap pistol holsters now - and I keep retention.