Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Defense 30mm Single Ring Mount

Feedback Score
    I’ve been reading up on the differences. My Aero M4E1 has fold down BUS so the “uncluttered field of view” is a moot argument. My BCM has a fixed FSB, I’ve been shooting it with an absolute co-witness mount for 8 years without issue so it’s obviously a non-issue as far as I’m concerned. I will try a lower 1/3 on my next build because I’m planning to use fixed sights on it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    I’ve been reading up on the differences. My Aero M4E1 has fold down BUS so the “uncluttered field of view” is a moot argument. My BCM has a fixed FSB, I’ve been shooting it with an absolute co-witness mount for 8 years without issue so it’s obviously a non-issue as far as I’m concerned. I will try a lower 1/3 on my next build because I’m planning to use fixed sights on it.
    I apologize as I didn't know your prior situation with your BCM, and by all means do whatever you want. I just know that Aimpoint PRO's seem to have been drying up with everything else and I can only imagine that if you found a mount that sort of fits in both worlds, it certainly might not be that bad.
    Last edited by Hank6046; 02-17-21 at 20:23. Reason: Clarification
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    For the record I can't imagine why anyone would want an absolute co-witness mount.
    Me either, even with folding/no BUIS. Lower 1/3 works great with both for me, but I'm considering trying a 1.93 on my next purchase.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12