Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REd Dot

Feedback Score
    Torture test of a cheap option.

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Any thoughts on the new vortex sparc solar?

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have a Sig Romeo5 on a small 5.56 I take in the vehicle sometimes, shoot sometimes, move around the safe other times, nothing serious, but, it works and works well and the shake to wake makes it seem as though it's always on. You can't pick it up and look through it without seeing the dot...really simple operation there. On a budget I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, and I generally think Sig as a company ****ing sucks

Quote Originally Posted by 5shank View Post
    Thank You! One of the problems with being a good parent is your "Family" comes first which is how it's supposed too be. With his limited spending cash he needs to get the most buying power and the advancements on Red Dots, the value bar keeps moving
    No, most do not. But some of the big daddy choices don't need it as they have battery lives, on low or medium (reasonable) settings, measured in the year or years range. Your Aimpoints for example, or the Trijicon MRO, you just turn them on and leave them on. Others need a button pushed to wake them up, and then they either stay on till you turn them off (or they die) or they have a like 10 or 12 hour or something auto-off (but any pressing of a button restarts that).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12