Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benelli M4 tube extension choices

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No problem. It’s confusing at first glance, but once you read it a few times you will figure out the path that matches your budget. I will say the CarrierComp tube is perfection. Their “DG” cerakote color matches the factory parkerizing perfectly, and their pricing is the best. They recently raised their prices but for 229 you get the tube, follower, and spring. Nobody else touches that price for a titanium tube.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’ve been very happy with my CarrierComp tube, which was purchased when they were first released. If I were to do it today, I wouldn’t change a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    So with that being said would the Sure Cycle be the better choice? It includes a follower and spring as well.

What makes no sense is that if I purchased model 11710 for example which has a 2 round extension I believe I’d be OK because I’m a LEO. Is it because I would make the modification myself ?
    So LEO have privilege's the rest of us don't?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Not what I’m saying. I’m saying 922r doesn’t make much sense if they sell an LE version of the M4 exclusive to law enforcement. As I said earlier the 11710 for example has the extension already on the magazine tube but requires the purchaser to be a LEO. That is all. I’m not saying LE deserve more privileges than anyone else. I’m saying 922r is very head scratching when it comes to this.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I bought the cheap KZ 2 shot extension ten years ago. It is 100% reliable.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    My research indicates the carrier comp is the way to go unless you have to have it ASAP, in which case, well, you might be disappointed regardless. The CC is lighter, less expensive, very well liked, and even though less expensive than the competition it includes a US made carrier and a good spring

You will still need a 3rd US made part to do this, if you read the FFT page it's very clear about the ATF list of 20 parts that count, no other parts count towards the 922r, only those 20, and springs aren't on the list

Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Of course they do.

Name one state that doesn't have LEO and LEA exempt gun laws/restrictions.

Even when they don't, they still do, when his state of NY first passed the "safe" act, there was no exemption for LEO...all the cops in the state basically were running around committing felonies...but they're cops so they can do that because they have a ton of privileges (of things that should be Rights) the rest of us don't.
    Last edited by Warp; 05-17-21 at 12:05.

Feedback Score
    I have a Bennell 2 shot extension like new for a M4. I had it own my M4 but went back to original configuration. It worked great! I really like the fast soft shooting M4. I shoot mostly Federal 00 flight control and went to cylinder choke from the stock Modified choke……..wow ! Shoots Brennke Original 1 1/8 Oz slugs for bear protection very well also. I don’t know why they put a Modified choke in it ?
    Last edited by RedTeam98; 04-17-22 at 12:52.

Feedback Score
    Geissele used to make a replacement hammer for the Benelli M4 that counted under 922r if you can find one (I installed one in mine). It’s silly to replace a perfectly good part but thems the rules...
    Last edited by ThirdWatcher; 04-22-22 at 23:37.

Feedback Score
    The only thing I done to my M4 Shotgun was put a field stock on it and put a rail on it for RMR and put a good aluminum magazine follower in it and cylinder choke tube. That Federal Flight Control 00 is like shooting slugs at 20 yards very tight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12