Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 60 rd straight mag

Feedback Score

60 rd straight mag

anyone tried them out?

have one on the way

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Are you talking about the AT Schmeisser S60?

Feedback Score
    yes , sorry should have put that in there

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    IMO, the 40 rounder Pmags are more than enough hanging off the bottom of my guns. I'd stick with a drum if I wanted that many rounds on tap.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I think the 40 pmags are huge. I'm fine with doubling up with on 30's.

But, hey if it turns your crank, rock out some rounds. Shooting is a good thang. Can't hurt for a range toy.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I’ve got a three of them. The first couple of times loading them was honestly a serious chore. The last 10 rounds were difficult to load. I loaded and unloaded them five times each initially to see if the last few would get a little easier and they did... a little. What can I say, I was bored. I also lightly lubed the inside of each body. Their dual spring setup is indeed very stout and they’ve all run without issue. They’re obviously heavy when loaded but I like them more so than drum mags and I think they’re easier to store and pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    great thanks

i grabbed one (on the way) just for the sake of getting one , not thinking it would be life changing making my other mags obsolete but just more or less to have one
    Last edited by hoopharted; 02-09-21 at 02:18.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Never heard of this mag. But I've been running one of the SureFire 60s on and off for a few years with zero issues.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Never heard of this mag. But I've been running one of the SureFire 60s on and off for a few years with zero issues.
    I think you and I are the only ones who don't have issues with our Surefire 60s. Mine has always been flawless, which makes me think there is a lot of internet crybabies who don't know what they are talking about. Shocking...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I think you and I are the only ones who don't have issues with our Surefire 60s. Mine has always been flawless, which makes me think there is a lot of internet crybabies who don't know what they are talking about. Shocking...
    i seen those while searching for the best price on the Schmeisser , everyone was out of them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast