Thread: small collection someone close to reno

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

small collection someone close to reno

I wasn't sure where to put this I'm urrently looking to get rid of a small collection of firearms, magazines, and ammunition. I would like it to be someone who could pick up in person, because shipping the ammunition alone would be outrageous. The collection includes 2 Ars, 1 lower, a glock 30, fn 509 tactical, and a mossberg 500. i have about 2k 9mm, and about the same 45acp virtually all HST, Ranger T, and gold dots. there is some generic fmj type stuff as well. 556 ammo is probably close to 2k which is mixed as well, but mostly higher end ammo, if it was removed from the box its on stripper clips labeled. roughly 500-1000 12g which a couple hundred is bird shot, and the rest is buck shot, and slugs at least 200 rounds of brenneke special forces short mag, and short mag maximum barrier penetration.

one AR is a complete MRP upper on a lower i built, the second is a BCM EAG tactical upper the one with the larue rail on a lower i built. the MRP has less than 200 rounds, the BCM has never been fired outside of the facfory. the 509 has not been fired, the glock 30 has well under 200 rounds, and same for the shotgun. I already sold all my other guns i actually used, i held onto these thinking they're the ones i wanted to keep and would use in the future.

If someone local to the reno area or willing to make a short trip, and take everything at one time I can give a full break down, and send pictures. I dont want to waste all the time getting everything counted if there is no interest. I also do not want to piece this out and end up selling all the ammo, and having useless firearms. Even if you dont want or need everything you could probably buy it all keep what you want sell the rest and at minimum break even. im not trying to sell for what retail is currently, probably not even retail when i purchased it I just want it all gone in one simple deal.

if you have any interest send me a PM the smallest lots i would be interested in is someone taking everything 556, 9, 45, or 12g. it there is no interest i will just take it to a pawn shop and let them rob me, so i would prefer it go to someone here rather than a pawn shop. i dont need the money, i just want nothing to do with guns anymore.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    i have had a few people interested, but im definitely not breaking up into smaller lots. the smallest lots i would do is everything i have in a single caliber. so firearms, ammo, and accessories. i. definitely not going to end up selling off all the ammo or firearms and end up with items that are unusable because i have no ammo or no gun to put the ammo in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Still available large amount of ammo sold down to about 50% of what's posted. Tried to post picture and it will not allow. Still only will break down into everything in one caliber. The ammo went to a friend who got into guns during this panic so I sold him a chunk.
    Last edited by jstone; 02-13-22 at 00:00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I also have a Marlin 336 serial numbers is from the 50's I believe so not Remington manufactured. In good shape but has been used as a deer rifle when younger. A pretty clean Remington model 12, 22 will shoot s, L, LR. I also have a Remington nylon 66, was my first gun ever and shows it. Still functioning flawlessly just well used.

I was trying to add pictures of everything but only one uploaded and I cannot remove it. Mainly 30-30, a little 45 app and some 12 guage. If you want pictures I can send pics of whatever you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jstone; 02-26-22 at 01:26.