Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato renames DUO pistols to DPO, drops price

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Staccato renames DUO pistols to DPO, drops price

I just had to take another jab at STI and their ADD branding department, but it seems Staccato has been making continual improvements to their pistols for 2021. Interesting to note they addressed last-round hold-open reliability as has been mentioned on this forum. Still no mention of flush cut slide stop which would be nice for lefty shooters like myself.

https://staccato2011.com/about-us/ne...tinued-growth/

2021 product updates include the following:
    • New in 2021, all 2011® pistol models are finished with a flush fit 11-degree crown barrel. All models will also include a redesigned slide stop optimized to interact with the magazine follower for flawless, reliable lockback after each and every magazine.
    • Every Staccato P and P DPO, the company’s trusted and reliable duty pistol, will now include the Tactical Advantage magwell as a standard option.
    • The Staccato P DPO and Staccato C2 DPO models will see a price reduction, effective immediately.
    • Factory approved optic mounting plates are now available to support the latest red dot sights from leading manufacturers to include the: Aimpoint ACRO, Holosun 509T, Vortex Razor and the Trijicon RMRcc. The DPO system of course continues to support existing pistol optics from Leupold, Trijicon, Holosun and others.

In addition, all 2021 Staccato pistols include the following continuous improvement updates which were implemented throughout 2020:
    • New DPO optic mounting system with lower profile plates and lower-height co-witness sights.
    • New extractor with improved hook geometry.
    • Dawson aluminum magazine base-pads, which prevent magazine over-insertion coupled with improved magazines.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I’m really confused with all the micro generations/improvements they keep releasing...I can’t quite keep it straight.

They dropped the price but no longer include the plates, so really it’s a wash.

Feedback Score
    Mine is labeled a C2 TAC DUO. I got the new features, but got plates too. I got the old price as well, lol.

Last edited by battlestage; 02-10-21 at 17:46.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    I just had to take another jab at STI and their ADD branding department, but it seems Staccato has been making continual improvements to their pistols for 2021. Interesting to note they addressed last-round hold-open reliability as has been mentioned on this forum. Still no mention of flush cut slide stop which would be nice for lefty shooters like myself.

https://staccato2011.com/about-us/ne...tinued-growth/
    I'm not sure im following the slide stop. It looks like a traditional slide stop that was used on most semi autos from the 70s to the 2000s. As a fellow lefty I'm not seeing the issue.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I'm not sure im following the slide stop. It looks like a traditional slide stop that was used on most semi autos from the 70s to the 2000s. As a fellow lefty I'm not seeing the issue.
    On the 1911 design, inadvertently pushing on the slide stop that's protruding on the right side of the pistol can jam it up. It's near enough to where my right thumb sits that I'd rather have it flush cut than not. The Springfield Professional in another thread is an example of flush cut slide stop.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I did see a price drop at a local dealer on a C2 model, a few weeks ago.it was $1695 and I thought it was a used one.

Mine functioned flawlessly out of the bag

Now I want another one..lol

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I did see a price drop at a local dealer on a C2 model, a few weeks ago.it was $1695 and I thought it was a used one.

Mine functioned flawlessly out of the bag

Now I want another one..lol
    The price drop was only on the optics ready models and only because they stopped providing the optic plate with it, non optic ready models are still $1999.

Feedback Score
    dropped price and no plates so evens out, i enjoy my staccatos but theyre hard to keep track of with all the changes they keep making

Feedback Score
    I have the C2 Duo and the P Duo, both with RMRs and perfect function out of the box. Dropping the plates as mentioned drops the price.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    The price drop was only on the optics ready models and only because they stopped providing the optic plate with it, non optic ready models are still $1999.
    Don't ruin my fantasy dream..lol

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast