Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Staccato renames DUO pistols to DPO, drops price

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    In my circle we are 0 for 3 with STI 2011 reliability out of the box.

I’ll pass. They get you lots of likes on Instagram though.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    In my circle we are 0 for 3 with STI 2011 reliability out of the box.

I’ll pass. They get you lots of likes on Instagram though.
    Just curious, are those the older “2011” or the new Staccto’s (all generations).

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    Just curious, are those the older “2011” or the new Staccto’s (all generations).
    All three are 2020 models. You can read my thread about my experience(s). Their CS was great but I’ve never had to send a Glock back to get fixed right out of the box

Oh shit it’s actually 4. I forgot about a buddy’s Duo. His gun wouldn’t even feed lol

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    They get you lots of likes on Instagram though.
    Isn't that the part that matters most?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    All three are 2020 models. You can read my thread about my experience(s). Their CS was great but I’ve never had to send a Glock back to get fixed right out of the box

Oh shit it’s actually 4. I forgot about a buddy’s Duo. His gun wouldn’t even feed lol
    So you have never had the displeasure of dealing with a BTF/EE Gen 4 Glock? Not all of them did it, but they weren’t uncommon from around 2010 until whenever the Gen 5 dropped (G43 seemed to be the start of Glock correcting the problem).

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    So you have never had the displeasure of dealing with a BTF/EE Gen 4 Glock? Not all of them did it, but they weren’t uncommon from around 2010 until whenever the Gen 5 dropped (G43 seemed to be the start of Glock correcting the problem).
    1) No
    2) Not trying to move the goal posts on you, but even if I did - I could buy 2 Glocks and if both had BTF I could throw them in the trash and then buy a third before I even got close to the price of an STI.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    Isn't that the part that matters most?
    A Multicam Black STI 2011 loaded with those razor bullets is pretty much my idea of heaven.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    1) No
    2) Not trying to move the goal posts on you, but even if I did - I could buy 2 Glocks and if both had BTF I could throw them in the trash and then buy a third before I even got close to the price of an STI.
    Can’t argue the value of a Glock, I recently acquired a P DUO & C2 DUO but if I could only have 1 pistol it would still be my Gen5 G19 (G45 a close second). I have a 26 and 19 that threw BTF. Some would argue it’s non issue but my concern was getting hit with brass to the eyeball in a fight. Suarez international extractor fixed my 26, Apex extractor fixed my 19, Gen 4 17 never gave me any issues, Gen5s and Gen3s have never given me any issues.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I will have to read that thread..mine functioned flawlessly with 3 different types of ammo, both JHP and HP, 115 and 124 grain..

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    I will have to read that thread..mine functioned flawlessly with 3 different types of ammo, both JHP and HP, 115 and 124 grain..
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...TI-until/page5

I have a real issue with STI. I, and just about everyone I know who's actually bought one has had issues with them.

However, out of the box I shot a 100-2x on a B8 at 25 yards with Speer Lawman.

Out. Of. The. Box. To be truthful, neither of mine ever actually "failed" to fire. I have about 750 rounds through them and they always fed every round in the magazine flawlessly. Always ejected flawlessly. My only issues are that they would fail to lock back on an empty mag. I've had buddies with Duos and the .45 R model that literally would not feed the first round of ball ammo out of a factory mag though. I guess I got "lucky".

But that accuracy is something else.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 02-13-21 at 10:57.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast