Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: AP Enterprise: Deaths loom over self-defense laws

Feedback Score
    Ted Nugent said it best..... I DON"T LIKE REPEAT OFFENDER"S I LIKE DEAD ONE"S..

If this start happining all over to me it would deter crime... A theif would think twice before stealing,killing raping or whatever.. The truth is if a theif would rob anything he would eventuialy kill or be a rapist.. Small crimes turn into bigger ones later.. In this Counrty we have to many bleeding heart Libreals....
    If a theft,rapist criminal does not want to die dont freaking do it...... Id rather see a thug dead than an inniocent person or my child killed, raped or beaten..

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I've been the victim of property crimes. Four men were convicted of felonies for them, and at least one more got away clean.

I wouldn't shoot people over property. I don't own anything worth enough that it would be cheaper to kill someone. Thats not to say I won't shoot them, I just won't shoot them over property.

As far as I am concerned, the law ought to say that you can use any force you wish to use, to repel an unlawful intrusion into your domicile. To include monkey stomping, if one is so inclined.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanB View Post
    As far as I am concerned, the law ought to say that you can use any force you wish to use, to repel an unlawful intrusion into your domicile. To include monkey stomping, if one is so inclined.
    Honestly now, who wouldn't love to turn on the 11 o'clock news and hear "A burglary turned deadly tonight when a homeowner monkey stomped an intruder to death"?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567