Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Combat shirts: any practical value if not using IBA?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    You guys are persuading me, I confess ...
    And see, here's the thinking:

Most situations you can envision that would have you bringing a rifle, extra mags and IFAK to the table......are situations where you'd want your soft parts covered as well.

Feedback Score
    I have a Velocity Scarab. I figure, for my shirt, I can wear a green t-shirt and look like SF, or a flannel and look like CIA SOG. Either way, I can look like a badass mofo and I don't have to drop $200 on a combat shirt that makes me look like a dork if I wear it without the armor
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've bought quite a few from Botach on close out for very little money. Most of mine are Tru Spec. They are fairly comfortable and practical shirts honestly and under a carrier make life a little easier.

Generally, I don't worry much about what other men wear. Maybe that makes ME odd but I've never thought so........Just saying....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    They are a proper accessory for armor, and otherwise only situationally useful (e.g. running with a weight vest, etc.). Plenty of people spend way more on dumber stuff with less utility, but even with three PC's ready to go, I haven't bothered snagging one since turning in my old FROG stuff
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123