Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Strider / Hinderer TAD / Borka

**Price drops on Strider and Hinderer/TAD**

Three (3) knives for sale:

(1) Strider AR.75 $OLD
    (2) Borka SRambit Green Micarta $OLD
    (3) Hinderer / TAD Dauntless G10 Topo $OLD

All prices are net to me and I will cover the shipping and full insurance. PayPal (F&F preferred. G&S accepted but buyer pays the additional fees). Thanks for looking. PM or email me at ddnguyen9@yahoo.com for any questions.
    Last edited by ddnguyen9; 10-13-22 at 22:28. Reason: Price Drops
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Strider AR.75 (Bronze Anodized titanium handles and PVD S90V blade steel) $OLD
    It was a light user. Carried and cut. Never abused. I have owned a few ARs and this has the smoothest action. No lock stick whatsoever. Centering is perfect. I am asking $575 (Net to me, I will cover shipping and full insurance TYD) or best offer.

Last edited by ddnguyen9; 10-13-22 at 22:28.
    "All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland

"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer

"And maybe remind the few if ill of us they speak, that we are all that stand between the monsters and the weak."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Borka SRambit $OLD
    Comes with original box and kydex sheath. Asking $350 (Net to me, I will cover shipping and full insurance TYD) or best offer.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Hinderer / TAD Dauntless Topo $OLD
    Just picked this knife up. Only selling it because it was a bit smaller than I expected and trying to fund another purchase. Comes with the original box / papers, and complete tri-way washer kit. I am asking $795 (Net to me, I will cover shipping and full insurance TYD) or best offer.

Last edited by ddnguyen9; 10-13-22 at 22:27.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Price Drops!