Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally have a Beretta 92 I can really Carry Beretta 92G- Elite Compact Langdon!

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am using my old jm custom iwb but waiting for the new one that is made for the shorter slide. I’ll update when it comes in.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1220 View Post
    This.

I am stuck between wanting a centurion or the compact so I haven’t purchased one yet. And I can’t afford both lol.
    I went the LTT Centurion with trigger job route and have to say it was an amazing choice. I really love that pistol and will always be one of my keepers. The only thing I would change, if I could, would be to swap to the Wilson ambi decocker levers. I'm a lefty and that squared off right hand safety lever can really dig in to your palm when you rack the slide. My Wilson Brig-Tac doesn't do that. Outside of that the gun is totally a dream.

On a side note, I did have the chance to play with the LTT compact at my local dealer and found the grip just a touch cramped, otherwise I may have bought that one on the spot. Ultimately, I'm glad I didn't and ordered the Centurion directly from Ernie.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Got to order from EL. He has kept his price sane in this completely bananas market. I saw a base LTT (no trigger job, fo sight) for $1200 at a shop that used to have a lot of difficulty moving berettas.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Got to order from EL. He has kept his price sane in this completely bananas market. I saw a base LTT (no trigger job, fo sight) for $1200 at a shop that used to have a lot of difficulty moving berettas.
    Yep, Ernest and Aimee are really good people.

When I bought my 92X Compact with the full-boat NP3 package, she recognized my name from a bunch of previous orders. She very graciously offered to send the pistol to my FFL, and then ship the NP3 mags later when they came back from refinishing.

Know I was looking forward to shooting that pistol the way a fat kid looks at ice cream, she went above and beyond without even being asked.

If you have a Beretta, you can really do yourself a big favor and install their parts. Even better, send them the gun and have them wrench on it for you. I think you will really, really appreciate the work.

Feedback Score
    Have a full size LTT and really like it. This thread has me wanting to order a Compact for carry. Maybe Greg should get a kickback for every Compact he helps sells. LOL

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yep, Ernest and Aimee are really good people.

When I bought my 92X Compact with the full-boat NP3 package, she recognized my name from a bunch of previous orders. She very graciously offered to send the pistol to my FFL, and then ship the NP3 mags later when they came back from refinishing.

Know I was looking forward to shooting that pistol the way a fat kid looks at ice cream, she went above and beyond without even being asked.

If you have a Beretta, you can really do yourself a big favor and install their parts. Even better, send them the gun and have them wrench on it for you. I think you will really, really appreciate the work.
    Aimee FaceTimed me to show me an issue with my A3 that I had cut for an RMR and other work before sending it back out to me. She knew I was in a hurry to get it for a match but didn’t want to send me something that wasn’t up to their standards.

The issue was so incredibly small I could barely even see it. I thanked her for her time but told her I don’t care about cosmetic blems and within a week the gun would be all torn up from a kydex holster at best and banged around the back of a moving vehicle at worst. Even if it was a safe queen, I still wouldn’t have even noticed the little spot she was discussing. It was literally a spec of dust embedded in the Cerakote on the front of the slide under the barrel.

I really appreciated her attention to detail, though. Most companies rely on you to be their QC for them, but LTT was on top of it.

Tl;dr LTT is great people and I regret I have a need for but only one M9 pattern handgun.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 03-01-21 at 08:54.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Gary1911

I wish! At least a free t-shirt! Naw, I am just so happy to have such a great resource for Beretta shooters.

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I'm still waiting for my t-shirt from LTT that I won 10 years ago

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Greg .... couple of questions on your LTT Compact . Does the trigger job shorten the initial DA pull and/or move the trigger back any ? Reason I ask is because I currently carry a CGW P01 and their carry package does move the trigger back and shortens the DA pull . The CZ also has the ability to go to half cock by pulling the trigger .... SLOWLY.... `till you reach half cock . My trigger finger has been broken and unfortunately healed at about a 15 degree angle and this helps me a bunch .
    I`m thinking very seriously about getting one of his 92 Compacts , which is why I`m asking and what EL does has really gotten my attention .

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    LTT's website that Beretta is NOT making or DELIVERING any more guns at this time, don't know when the pipeline will flow again. Greg got his just in time.

I'm gonna put mine up on GB for $2500

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast