Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally have a Beretta 92 I can really Carry Beretta 92G- Elite Compact Langdon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I think LTT Berettas are the best handguns on the market and the best Beretta 92s to date.

You’re gonna pinch your hand on a reload one time and you will do a lot of thinking on the speed of reloading that one. Ask me how I know...

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    First, there will be a lot of g-lock worshippers throwing up and contemplating suicide as they read this. I'm sure we lost a few after my post on the 320C vs. glock comparison. But too bad, so sad. As Curly Bill said, "bye ... "

Second, for carry, forget the Centurion. Oh you can carry it casually and it's fine in an OWB and under a loose fleece vest. But for serious IWB, all day, summertime in shorts and t-shirt, it's rather uncomfortable. The Compact frame is a better choice.

Third, I'd give the counselor 4 months and this gun will be mine. LOL. Just kidding SeriousStudent.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Outstanding! LTT sells the best Beretta's hand down. I wish I'd know about LTT when I bought my Inox compact a few years ago. I had WC do everything they could do to it & it's fantastic! (6.5lb DA/3.5lb SA) but I know Langdons are smoother.
    I too rarely carry my M&P2.0 compact. It's generally my 92 compact daily. I just don't see a down side to them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    First, there will be a lot of g-lock worshippers throwing up and contemplating suicide as they read this. I'm sure we lost a few after my post on the 320C vs. glock comparison. But too bad, so sad. As Curly Bill said, "bye ... "

Second, for carry, forget the Centurion. Oh you can carry it casually and it's fine in an OWB and under a loose fleece vest. But for serious IWB, all day, summertime in shorts and t-shirt, it's rather uncomfortable. The Compact frame is a better choice.

Third, I'd give the counselor 4 months and this gun will be mine. LOL. Just kidding SeriousStudent.
    I went back and looked. Not sure if this is sarcasm but what about the 320 thread that was so bad it was causing contemplation of suicide? Read more like calling someone poopy pants. Not really all that.

Why would.....to carry a compact or Centurian Beretta .......make glock owners wanna throw up?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    I think LTT Berettas are the best handguns on the market and the best Beretta 92s to date.

You’re gonna pinch your hand on a reload one time and you will do a lot of thinking on the speed of reloading that one. Ask me how I know...
    I hear ya on the reload. It took exactly one blood blister in the palm of my left hand to learn that. <insert sad face here>

And Greg Cote usually has a really good price on thosie Mec-Gar 15-round Compact magazines.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

I will graciously allow you to buy this one. I have to go check the pistol safe - I think I have nine or ten Berettas now, not including a used Inox Compact I just snagged off PF but have not been able to get from my FFL yet.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    SS is always right!

Beautiful gun! I love my LTT trigger in my A3.
    Gracias. If you don't put Langdon parts in a Beretta, you are just robbing yourself.

Ernest is a great teacher as well. If you get a chance, take one of his classes. He does really good work on teaching transitions. I got a lot out of his class, especially that. It cut my time on tracking and hitting movers.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I went back and looked. Not sure if this is sarcasm but what about the 320 thread that was so bad it was causing contemplation of suicide? Read more like calling someone poopy pants. Not really all that.

Why would.....to carry a compact or Centurian Beretta .......make glock owners wanna throw up?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    G owners are still b u t t hurt that Sig won the military contract and most of the g worshippers don't get the DA/SA thing. I sprinkled lots of sarcasms and metaphors in my post too.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    I will graciously allow you to buy this one. I have to go check the pistol safe - I think I have nine or ten Berettas now, not including a used Inox Compact I just snagged off PF but have not been able to get from my FFL yet.
    He wouldn't sell it to me because I'm too cheap.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    G owners are still b u t t hurt that Sig won the military contract and most of the g worshippers don't get the DA/SA thing. I sprinkled lots of sarcasms and metaphors in my post too.
    Some do get the DA/SA thing, but admittedly, a couple of years ago I didn't.

Honestly, if a glock didn't carry so easy, and if they weren't so prolific, I might not own any now

Soli Deo Gloria

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast