Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you carry a P365, what did it replace?

Feedback Score
    I carried a G26 for Four years, switched to a G19 and carried that for 10 years. Last year I switched to the P365XL.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm honestly debating buying a 365 for pocket summer, disc golf course carry. I'm that impressed with my XL.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Glock 43 and 48 to 365 with 507k.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I'm honestly debating buying a 365 for pocket summer, disc golf course carry. I'm that impressed with my XL.
    What about the XL does everyone love over the standard 365? Just slightly bigger size, with slightly larger ammo cap? I guess you can add a red dot and carry 15 rounds, but now you're getting past the pocket pistol size appeal.

I love my 365 for it's size, and carry my Glock19 when i want a bigger gun, but i see a lot of people raving about the 365XL. Just curious the appeal over the standard 365.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    What about the XL does everyone love over the standard 365? Just slightly bigger size, with slightly larger ammo cap? I guess you can add a red dot and carry 15 rounds, but now you're getting past the pocket pistol size appeal.

I love my 365 for it's size, and carry my Glock19 when i want a bigger gun, but i see a lot of people raving about the 365XL. Just curious the appeal over the standard 365.
    Comes ready for a dot (I do not have one for it yet) better flat trigger, which you can get on the 365 standard, also like 365 standard it recoils very nicely more like a full size. I have smaller hands and XL grip fits them better. Being able to carry 12+1, and a spare 15 rd in a super sleek package is nice. I like the longer sight radius on the XL. When you add a dot, and a light like I'm planning to those size benefits kind of disappear.

Both the XL and the 365 I've found to be exceptionally accurate for small guns. I mentioned earlier I am probably going to buy the 365 for a pocket carry gun when the weather gets warmer for shorts and whatnot. I shot the 365 and loved it a long time before I got the XL.

Coming from carrying a 19, I can almost get that capacity and still have a slimmer overall profile with the XL which makes IWB carry (Which I do for 9 hours a day minimum) much more comfortable. My G26 was definitely a victim of the 365's dominance
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Slightly more grip. I generally don't do well with really small grips and the 365 is right on the edge. I often cannot just draw and shoot with them without readjusting. They're too small in my Quasimodo hands and E.T fingers. Remember how Will Smith held the Noisy Cricket in Men in Black? That's how I feel.

For sub compact I need something like the XL, Shield, Walther PPS v1. ..etc..

Besides I almost never carry the XL anyway. I use it for casual days when going to a BBQ or only to a friend's house to watch the game. For formal Wear I pocket a LCP380 and everything else is a G19 all seasons and all weather

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Appreciate the responses. The XL is tempting, and I may grab one to try. I don't think i'll ever get rid of my Glock 19 with RMR, but it sounds like the 365 XL gets you almost the same capacity/capability, with a slightly slimmer overall profile.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Appreciate the responses. The XL is tempting, and I may grab one to try. I don't think i'll ever get rid of my Glock 19 with RMR, but it sounds like the 365 XL gets you almost the same capacity/capability, with a slightly slimmer overall profile.
    Same. I still have my G19 that I carry when I know I'm going to be in a shitty area.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Replaced my Shield 9mm. Great pistol, but with the capacity of the P365 it was a no brainer. I’m betting that you can pick up a used Shield pretty cheap right now with everybody trading them in for P365’s.
    "COME AND TAKE IT"

NRA Endowment Life Member
    Texas State Rifle Association

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    365xl replaced my 43x, still have a hellcat osp but tempted to ditch it for a 365 for mag compatibility.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast