Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If you carry a P365, what did it replace?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    A S&W Shield, but I still carry the Shield at times. The only thing I dont like, is the tiny ass grip on the 365.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    A S&W Shield, but I still carry the Shield at times. The only thing I dont like, is the tiny ass grip on the 365.

PB
    Throw a XL grip module with a hogue handall

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I had the 365 SAS, didn't care for it, and went with the 365 XL. Before that, I was carrying a Springfield XDS.

Feedback Score
    I was hoping mine would replace my Glock 45 but didnt really like it. I then bought the 43x which other than the oem capacity difference, is better in every other way for me. Even then i still cant get past the mr920. Best firearm i own.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    Glock 43 and 48 to 365 with 507k.
    With any of those three, did you encounter the tiny gun problem where your trigger finger tip touches your support hand during trigger squeeze?
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Used to carry either a CGW PO1 or Walther PPQ M1 . Now edc a P365 XL . Easier to conceal in the Summer as we have fairly hot temps in July and August .... mid to upper 90`s , and I wear T shirts and shorts or jeans . Accuracy is equal to the PO1 and the PPQ up to 25 yards for me .

Feedback Score
    Wife and I had Shield and went 365. Was carrying Glock 19 or 1911 most of the time. I went 365 with XL Grip Module (best of both worlds)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    With any of those three, did you encounter the tiny gun problem where your trigger finger tip touches your support hand during trigger squeeze?
    I have small hands and the sig didn’t cut it for me. I don’t have those issues with the 43x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Yes, I do. I think the 48 was about perfect, but I got rid of it at a time where I was looking for more rounds in a smaller package. Were I to do it again, I'd have a 507k on a 43X with Shield Arms mags in a Tenicor Velo. That would be about perfect, but alas, I am too invested in the 365 now.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikiguya View Post
    Throw a XL grip module with a hogue handall

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I just bought one.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast