Thread: just curious

Feedback Score

just curious

why did my post/thread about getting delayed get squashed , did it go against some rule? i see all kinds of posts posted here

it did get a snide comment that i answered with ??????

it was in GD , it doesn't appear to have been moved

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm taking a guess here but probably because it's going nowhere.

What was delayed? I'm GUESSING your background check? If so that sucks but that was pretty much a closed statement. Nothing anyone can do or help with.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    i was trying to spark a conversation about others experiences about getting delayed , i hadn't seen the topic touched , its not like theres 30 new conversations here a day ,it would seem deleting a fresh topic before giving it a chance is kinda odd , and the odd comment i did get left me wondering wtf

that was probably the forth or fifth odd or outright asshole comment ive gotten here in the short time ive been here , so im thinking i will just leave you all to it , this site doesn't seem to be jumping like most i wouldn't think driving new members away is a great recipe for success , have a great day

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopharted View Post
    that was probably the forth or fifth odd or outright asshole comment ive gotten here in the short time ive been here , so im thinking i will just leave you all to it , this site doesn't seem to be jumping like most i wouldn't think driving new members away is a great recipe for success , have a great day
    No this site doesn't "jump" but it's not that kind of site.

Yes people here will respond more directly. Instead of writing a 5 word statement how about ask a question.

I got delayed! Has anyone had this happen? If so what are my options?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OP- Not sure who did what to your thread, but if it's the one I recall from (last night?) it was a statement that didn't really say anything. There was a response or two below it from others wondering about your post. It may have gotten trashed as spam. If it was a thread start related to another topic it may also have gotten merged. More often than not, disappearing posts actually get merged to other threads. Under your profile, check your recent posts/thread starts tab to see where it went.

For example, I merged two successive posts in this thread, and moved the thread from AR General Discussion to site questions and comments. AR General Discussion is for AR related stuff, not the normal general discussion (non-gun) topics. You'll find that subforum at the bottom of the forum list on the front page.

Do take time to read the stickies in the general discussion and site questions areas to get a sense of board climate and rules. That should help.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    You have received **** comments because you have posted **** comments. It’s happens to the best on here from time to time. Take it as a learning experience and move on. This site has a lot to offer, but it is not a facebooking type of site, for a lack of a better word.

Why were you delayed? Did you ask how you might inquire about your delay? What have others done in this type of situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk