Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This market is insane, but is 4 months too far out?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

This market is insane, but is 4 months too far out?

Update: I got a call from Zach at Radian and he made sure I was in good hands. Very happy with how they handled everything. Sounds like it was a computer issue. I’ll be picking up more charging handles for sure, and if I like the safety more of those too. Great company.

I ordered a talon safety from Radian November 1st. Tried contacting them several times after a few months but I am assuming they are full production and very busy. Is the market several months out for accessories? They charged my card but no shipping yet and no communication back.
    Last edited by Cokie; 02-17-21 at 13:07.

Feedback Score
    If possible I'd try to find what I wanted from another vendor that had it in stock. I'm not a backorder kinda guy anyway but especially not now, given not so much the market itself but the political climate. I'm no Constitutional law expert but if "Illegitimate Xiden" can (via Executive Order) ban online sales of guns, ammo, and parts then you'd be screwed.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    No more shopping for deals, you will only be able to buy what the LGS has to offer...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No one can find ammo so they are spending on accessories.

I've haven't been looking at those safeties as well. Not too hard but always out of stock when I do look.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    No one can find ammo so they are spending on accessories.

I've haven't been looking at those safeties as well. Not too hard but always out of stock when I do look.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    People are buying more than accessories, quality uppers, lowers, barrels and hand guards are almost impossible to find...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    To be absolutely fair, they called me back to give me assistance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Look elsewhere.

I ordered three CH from Radian, got order number and everything. No charge, never received anything.

Then Christmas sale e-mail came, so I ordered again. Got order number and thought I was set.

Again no charge, no CH, but got an e-mail from the owner about “website problems” and “we’re sorry - new offers to follow.”

Never heard another thing so I gave up and bought a Geissele CH instead.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokie View Post
    To be absolutely fair, they called me back to give me assistance.
    When, after you posted this while waiting for 3.5 months?

Punt.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    When, after you posted this while waiting for 3.5 months?

Punt.
    Yeah, kinda lame. Good thing forums exist.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Soooo, are you still waiting? Yes, Radian makes great CH but waiting for 3 months++ uh,,,, how bout NO !!! I just bought 2 from BCM https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcmgunfi...large-latches/ Less $$$ and do the same job. In the last 3 months or more the "only" place that dragged their feet was Optics Planet & before the last purchase from them, I had always received items from them in less than 2 weeks, many times sooner. Everything else from BBLs/Uppers/parts in general right around 2 weeks or less from many different vendors. The only place I can bitch about is Glock Store, they typically don't show Out Of Stock, so ya put it in the cart pay for it and a day later ya get a notification that it will be shipped at a later date! Stuff is out there ya just gotta look, although I will agree some items are getting tough.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast