Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This market is insane, but is 4 months too far out?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Soooo, are you still waiting? Yes, Radian makes great CH but waiting for 3 months++ uh,,,, how bout NO !!! I just bought 2 from BCM https://bravocompanyusa.com/bcmgunfi...large-latches/ Less $$$ and do the same job. In the last 3 months or more the "only" place that dragged their feet was Optics Planet & before the last purchase from them, I had always received items from them in less than 2 weeks, many times sooner. Everything else from BBLs/Uppers/parts in general right around 2 weeks or less from many different vendors. The only place I can bitch about is Glock Store, they typically don't show Out Of Stock, so ya put it in the cart pay for it and a day later ya get a notification that it will be shipped at a later date! Stuff is out there ya just gotta look, although I will agree some items are getting tough.
    They pulled that crap with me earlier this past week and I told them, in no uncertain terms, what they could do with their "backorder". I'm watching my card like a hawk to see if the refund is made in a timely manner.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    They pulled that crap with me earlier this past week and I told them, in no uncertain terms, what they could do with their "backorder". I'm watching my card like a hawk to see if the refund is made in a timely manner.
    Oh, yea, it just sucks, as big as they are and as well know as they are how hard is it to have a running inventory on your website? It's like every other website in the world has it why not Glock Store, come on Lenny, spend some of that $$$! LOL, The good thing is after your Confirmation email about your order you will get one shortly after telling you if stuff is out of stock and they give you the opportunity to adjust or cancel which I have a couple of times and my CC was back up to snuff in short order so no problems. The last couple orders I let it ride and the out-of-stock items showed up a friggin month later, nothing critical just Gen5 small parts/pin/springs & odds & ends so when they hit my CC I hardly notice!
    On another note, I missed an 18inch Premium Series Ballistic Advantage BBL on one of my go-to places and was bummed, I looked at it one night after work & had it in the cart but didn't buy it at that moment, I went back the next night & it was gone, but I was looking around the next night and found a similar BA BBL and was thrilled! It was a BA 17.7 Hanson profile Performance BBL for $219/Free shipping. Not the original BBL I wanted but close enough, LOL! It is getting thin out there but be persistent and ya just might find what you're looking for!

Feedback Score
    I needed a trigger pin and slide lock spring. Took me three different tries before I was able to get the parts shipped out.

Glock Store hit me with the stand put in the cart and pay only to get the back ordered email the next day. Midway USA took my money and said the parts shipped. That was over a week ago and the package still has never made it to UPS - just get the label created message. Lone Wolf came through though. Parts are on their way and will be here by Thursday.

Lot of effort for two simple parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Yea parts are few and far between !! All dependent on Gen basically,, some Gen 1-3 stuff is around and some Gen 5 is around but seems like the redheaded stepchild is Gen 4 stuff, seems like I can find more 4 than anything else and I don't have a 4 so big deal, LOL I'm pretty set for Gen 5 parts, I would like another striker complete but everyone is out, not desperate just me being me and wanting it for redundancy. I don't want to go off on another rant but as hard as it is looking/finding parts the dam Post Office is a major WTF is going on guys !!! I got an order from BCM and had it in 3 days other stuff just seems to friggin hang in limbo and all of a sudden it's here !! Sometimes its a week sometimes 2 weeks I guess in the big picture I have pretty much found everything I needed recently in a roundabout way, so now just waiting for stuff to show up,,,"sometime" LOL!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    If SlowJoe hadn't stolen the election, we'd be about 3 mos. out from NORMAL (PRE-election) prices and supply.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I’ve had stuff that tracked for a week with “label created”, usps is really bad in some areas. If the vendor gives you the option to choose the courier, it’s worth it to spend a little more on UPS or Fedex.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    I’ve had stuff that tracked for a week with “label created”, usps is really bad in some areas. If the vendor gives you the option to choose the courier, it’s worth it to spend a little more on UPS or Fedex.
    Just had something shipped via FedEx. Ordered Monday. Shipped Tuesday. Estimated delivery time Thursday. Checked tracking on Thursday, just arrived in Memphis. And there it still sits..... WTF? I spend the extra bucks so I can get it as quickly as possible and it sits in Memphis. No weather problems that I can see anywhere along the route. FedEx has a standard disclaimer that pops up on their tracking page. Because COVID.... Maybe I should've gone with USPS.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Yeah, COVID is the excuse for everything. Have a couple of FEDEX and UPS 2-day packages taking their sweet ass time.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AAMP84 View Post
    I’ve had stuff that tracked for a week with “label created”, USPS is really bad in some areas. If the vendor gives you the option to choose the courier, it’s worth it to spend a little more on UPS or FedEx.
    Yea,,I have multiple ones that show (Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.) Like, yea whatever !! I had one last week that said this and then showed up/delivered and then the tracking was updated an hour later,,, LOL Times are tough I guess! In the big picture I'm getting pretty well-set cuz I have been working on things pretty steadily for the last 6 months and reaching the point where I'm not in need of anything no matter if it's parts/reloading stuff etc! As they say, expect the worse but hope for the best!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Sir,

Inbox full

Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Yea,,I have multiple ones that show (Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.) Like, yea whatever !! I had one last week that said this and then showed up/delivered and then the tracking was updated an hour later,,, LOL Times are tough I guess! In the big picture I'm getting pretty well-set cuz I have been working on things pretty steadily for the last 6 months and reaching the point where I'm not in need of anything no matter if it's parts/reloading stuff etc! As they say, expect the worse but hope for the best!
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast