Thread: BlackHawk! Diversion Carry Board Pack Discreet Rifle Backpack Blue/Grey Gray Man

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

BlackHawk! Diversion Carry Board Pack Discreet Rifle Backpack Blue/Grey Gray Man

I've had this for several years but only used it a few times. It's in excellent condition and only has a small amount of dirt on the bottom of it. It has a removable padded divider and lockable zippers. The pack has been discontinued but I believe I originally paid ~$125 for it brand new. Asking $80 shipped OBO. That price includes USPS shipping, meaning in today’s world it could take a month to arrive. Add $10 and I’ll ship via FedEx/UPS (at my discretion). Payment by Zelle (preferred), Venmo or PayPal (gift or you cover the fees).

Some copy/paste specs:

Features of BlackHawk Diversion Board Pack:
    Constructed of 420 denier velocity nylon (BKRD, GYBK, GYBL) or 500 denier nylon (RGCT)
    Discreetly transport long guns with folding stocks, short barrels or AR platform divided into upper/lower halves (up to 29" long)
    Interior lined with S.T.R.I.K.E. (MOLLE) webbing for attaching holsters, pouches or accessories

Last edited by officerX; 02-17-21 at 22:38. Reason: SOLD