Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: APC9K Pro vs MPX-K

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    If my post insinuated that I have personally had issues with them, I have not. I opted for a Glock lower as that suits my needs better and I have been satisfied with my choice. APC9K PRO with a Glock lower and an Aimpoint is probably my favorite gun that I own.

I hear complaints of springs popping out of the bottom and feed lips cracking. I tend not to buy in to those reports based on the TP9/MP9 and APC variants being carried professionally. It sounds like Yoni and his crew probably have more time with TP9/APC9 magazines than anyone else on this site and he has no concerns with them.

OPs main concerns were the "bombproof"-ness of the magazines and the cost. The Glock/P320 lower addresses both of his concerns.
    No I didn’t take it that way. I was just curious.

I got an APC9 pro about a year ago, and still have a 9k pro. I haven’t had any issues with the factory mags and have beat them up quite a bit. (But no torture test type activity)

I get the benefits of mag commonality with 9mm Glocks and I agree they are vetted but I like double feed magazines as they are easier to load, and less importantly, the factory mags look better not needing to be angled forward.

Not so sure about cost though. 33rd Glock mags are $30+. APC9 mags are $40 on a bad day.

Feedback Score
    Bt-parts has had the 30rd sticks for sale for $33 for a good while. Sale price doesn’t show up until added to cart.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Sounds like you just wanna buy something cheap.

Get the Sig.

PS I have an APC9k with the collapsible stock and can shoot/use the controls with it extended or collapsed. I also had an APC9 with a folding stock that didn’t have any issues either. Not sure what you mean about “obscure the controls when folded”.
    Wow! HTF did you take it that I was trying to be cheap?????? Neither gun is cheap, even pre covid, blm, ANTIFA, or President creepy Joe.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrflyer View Post
    Wow! HTF did you take it that I was trying to be cheap?????? Neither gun is cheap, even pre covid, blm, ANTIFA, or President creepy Joe.
    Most of your points against the B&T were price related. Also outside of the Customsmith stuff, very few braces or stocks interfere with the controls or operatrions collapsed.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I have the APC Pro in 9 with a custom smith brace, an APC 10 with the telescoping brace, and a tp9 with folding brace. My mp5 s and AR9s don't get us f much anymore. B&T makes good stuff.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I own both and have had zero issues after my Sig got broken in. I see the Pro's are "
    Sig, AR15 controls and can add a G-SSA trigger bla bla bla, very easy to run hard and run suppressed.
    APC9 , yes it is a "swiss watch" and they are going to cost more, but are with it IMHO. I think its design is simplistically brilliant. Which lends itself to reliability.

If you can afford it, buy the B&T.

Just a few thoughts to add to the thread.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12