Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
If my post insinuated that I have personally had issues with them, I have not. I opted for a Glock lower as that suits my needs better and I have been satisfied with my choice. APC9K PRO with a Glock lower and an Aimpoint is probably my favorite gun that I own.

I hear complaints of springs popping out of the bottom and feed lips cracking. I tend not to buy in to those reports based on the TP9/MP9 and APC variants being carried professionally. It sounds like Yoni and his crew probably have more time with TP9/APC9 magazines than anyone else on this site and he has no concerns with them.

OPs main concerns were the "bombproof"-ness of the magazines and the cost. The Glock/P320 lower addresses both of his concerns.
No I didn’t take it that way. I was just curious.

I got an APC9 pro about a year ago, and still have a 9k pro. I haven’t had any issues with the factory mags and have beat them up quite a bit. (But no torture test type activity)

I get the benefits of mag commonality with 9mm Glocks and I agree they are vetted but I like double feed magazines as they are easier to load, and less importantly, the factory mags look better not needing to be angled forward.

Not so sure about cost though. 33rd Glock mags are $30+. APC9 mags are $40 on a bad day.