Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Walther Arms new PDP

Feedback Score

Walther Arms new PDP

Should be a big seller for Walther. Of course, in the current environment anything would sell well:

https://waltherarms.com/pdp/

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Looks like an awesome gun. I think from a marketing perspective Walther needs to really focus on improving a single model rather than the endless proliferation of different models. That being said as long as the price is sane I would be willing to pick up one of these

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It looks like a heavily customized Glock...
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    PDP and Larry Vickers video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPXF_doHv6k

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Looks like an awesome gun. I think from a marketing perspective Walther needs to really focus on improving a single model rather than the endless proliferation of different models. That being said as long as the price is sane I would be willing to pick up one of these
    If I understand correctly, this will be a replacement for the PPQ. Considering the 15 round mag and barrel are from the PPQ and the trigger is a progression from the PPQ’s, this seems like a good move, though perhaps they wool keep the PPQ SF models for competition. I hope/imagine they’ll have a subcompact out in a year or so.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    If I understand correctly, this will be a replacement for the PPQ. Considering the 15 round mag and barrel are from the PPQ and the trigger is a progression from the PPQ’s, this seems like a good move, though perhaps they wool keep the PPQ SF models for competition. I hope/imagine they’ll have a subcompact out in a year or so.
    It certainly looks like a bunch of good ideas
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I liked the PPQ a lot that I owned. However, I did not like the muzzle flip compared to the VP9. Anyone that says the PPQ doesn't have muzzle flip, has not spent a fair amount of time behind one.

If this is corrected, and it fits the VP9 safariland like the PPQ did, i'd heavily consider one wen the time comes

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks good....except for the no paddles part.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Matt Landfair of P&S is local to me and he’s had one for a bit. He says it’s the best factory striker trigger bar none and overall has nothing but good to say about it.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    Matt Landfair of P&S is local to me and he’s had one for a bit. He says it’s the best factory striker trigger bar none and overall has nothing but good to say about it.
    Did he buy it?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast