Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Walther Arms new PDP

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Just played with one in the shop. Trigger was excellent. Everything else seemed like more of the same, even a bit clunky. Again, just playing with one in the shop. OTOH, the all steel SF was seriously tempting other that the cost.
    Clunky and conceal carry don’t go together well. That was my concern, since videos show a larger profile of the slide compared to the PPQ.

I’ll see if my LGS has one tomorrow.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Clunky and conceal carry don’t go together well. That was my concern, since videos show a larger profile of the slide compared to the PPQ.
    It sure seemed bigger. It kind of reminded me of the Massada to be honest with you. Not turrrible, but it was a chunk. Now that trigger...it was glorious.
    ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.’

Don't go stupid places. Don't hang out with stupid people. Don't do stupid things. -- John Farnam

Feedback Score
    What has been said above is why I’m hoping Walther offers one that is more concealed-carry oriented and in a Glock 48/43x or Sig P365 sized package. To me, that is the most obvious direction one would consider them moving toward when it comes to expanding the PDP line of pistols and replacing the PPQ line.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789