Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MUFC View Post
    Wish it would go on M1 frames

It does, works great. I have a PPQ M1.
    Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you get a later production M1 frame it should fit I would think. There was a change in the locking block but if your M1 has the more angular ejection port rather than the square one it should fit. (Confirm this with Walther before pulling the trigger tho)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    I was told it will not due to different grip angles, but I'm picking up a full size on Friday. I'll try the 18 rounder in my PPQ and follow up if it does work.
    Thanks for the info, please report back.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ok I got confirmation from LAV that the PDP will take all PPQ mags so I'm back in the impression horse again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    If you get a later production M1 frame it should fit I would think. There was a change in the locking block but if your M1 has the more angular ejection port rather than the square one it should fit. (Confirm this with Walther before pulling the trigger tho)

Scout Rider for the Mongol Hordes

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by caporider View Post

That's what I'm talkin' about.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    So, you guys are trying to convince me that a gun company did a new product announcement, and the product exists and is available? Immediately, and in 2021? BS....you’re all outed as youtube shills now. (Sarcasm)
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    So, you guys are trying to convince me that a gun company did a new product announcement, and the product exists and is available? Immediately, and in 2021? BS....you’re all outed as youtube shills now. (Sarcasm)
    Aaaaaand worked with accessory companies to ensure their product is supported at launch as well: over a dozen holster makers, C&H Precision plates, Overwatch Precision trigger, and it uses the Glock dovetail, so you have an endless amount of sights available.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    Aaaaaand worked with accessory companies to ensure their product is supported at launch as well: over a dozen holster makers, C&H Precision plates, Overwatch Precision trigger, and it uses the Glock dovetail, so you have an endless amount of sights available.
    Aaannnd was designed with input from people who actually know what they are talking about in the competition, tactical, and self-defense worlds to make a legitimate RDS ready handgun that they have already beat the s#it out of prior to being released? Sig and S&W are very confused by this tactic.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal View Post
    Aaannnd was designed with input from people who actually know what they are talking about in the competition, tactical, and self-defense worlds to make a legitimate RDS ready handgun that they have already beat the s#it out of prior to being released? Sig and S&W are very confused by this tactic.
    It boggles the mind!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast