Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has methamphetamine use dropped or is it all being imported?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Has methamphetamine use dropped or is it all being imported?

We had an incident when we lived in a moral rural area where there was a guy cooking dope about a 1/4 mile from my house seventeen years or so ago. I had a friend who was bird hunting ten years ago walk up on a very recently abandoned cook, I mean like he heard the back screen door slam.
    I don't hear about those things much anymore? Is it all being imported from Mexico now?
    I ask out of curiosity and having lost a step-son to that crap.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I won't speak for other regions, but 'round these parts, meth is still going strong. Much like most of our hard drugs, it is mostly imported from south of the border, as I haven't run into a meth lab in the last 4 years.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    We had an incident when we lived in a moral rural area where there was a guy cooking dope about a 1/4 mile from my house seventeen years or so ago. I had a friend who was bird hunting ten years ago walk up on a very recently abandoned cook, I mean like he heard the back screen door slam.
    I don't hear about those things much anymore? Is it all being imported from Mexico now?
    Still going strong as hell up here in Northern Idaho, Western Montana and Eastern Washington.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Still going strong as hell up here in Northern Idaho, Western Montana and Eastern Washington.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The days of the Walter White backyard cook are pretty much gone. Meth is coming in from Mexico Super Labs- the Chinese sell them all the pre cursors by the train car load, same with Fentanyl and CarFentanyl.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    The days of the Walter White backyard cook are pretty much gone. Meth is coming in from Mexico Super Labs- the Chinese sell them all the pre cursors by the train car load, same with Fentanyl and CarFentanyl.
    Still plenty of home cooks up this way. Especially in rural MT.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I guess being in Texas it's imported now. You know if it is imported this is going to be a bigger thing here pretty soon.
    Just sayin' we've got a higher propensity to do elicit things when we are isolated for long periods of time, well this might be a real bitch in six months or less.

Feedback Score
    So from what I hear, local cookers can't compete with the Cartel/China partnership. There is still cooking being done, but most comes in from Mexico or is cooked in US labs run by the Cartels. The Cartels are big into "legal" pot and their presence in the US is growing. I have even heard that they are investing in legit pharma and compounding interests as a laundering/supply network.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    The vast majority in the US is imported. Local home brew folks can’t compete quantity or cost wise (and most of the time “quality” wise) compared to the super labs south of the border.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yup...it's huge & we catch tons of it daily. Hard to imagine what gets past the river / poe's & 60mi check points.

Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast