Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Has methamphetamine use dropped or is it all being imported?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The Feds and their mouthpieces the media are hiding their heads in the sand thinking it will go away now that Orangeman is not
    personally bring in tons of the shit everyday in AF 1.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Use, nor production, have gone down, if anything, it's just not talked about as much.

See how that works?

And it's going to get worse, not better, with states like mine (WA) and OR decriminalizing in one way or another.

When you decriminalize hard, destructive drugs, but do NOT at the same time massively increase punishment for crimes associated with said drug, that throws things COMPLETELY off balance, and will fuel crime AND the drug use like nothing will.
    It's going to make every mid-level and major city look like NYC did in the mid-70s to 90s when Rudy took over. The crime and violence are going to go off the charts. Drug use is hardly a victimless crime.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    We had an incident when we lived in a moral rural area where there was a guy cooking dope about a 1/4 mile from my house seventeen years or so ago. I had a friend who was bird hunting ten years ago walk up on a very recently abandoned cook, I mean like he heard the back screen door slam.
    I don't hear about those things much anymore? Is it all being imported from Mexico now?
    I ask out of curiosity and having lost a step-son to that crap.
    My first 5 years on SWAT, I cannot begin to count the number of labs we hit mid-cook. Then it started to drop off as people died or went to prison. Now, down here, nobody cooks anymore. It's exceedingly rare. Most of it comes in from Mexico or China. Easier to mule it than to make it.
    "It is only the warrior who chooses pacifism. All others are condemned to it."

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
    Dangerous Freedom over Peaceful Slavery.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    East Texas labs can't compete with cheap potent stuff from Mexico.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234