Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Used Beretta 92FS Current Pricing - Updated - Finally a Beretta Owner

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    You would think that this version would be at least a little heavier than the standard 92FS clone that Girsan makes, but Girsan's website has them both at 874 grams.
    Break out your own scale and check?

Curious how much you guys are having to give for these Beretta semi-clones. How much are the savings over a real Beretta?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Break out your own scale and check?

Curious how much you guys are having to give for these Beretta semi-clones. How much are the savings over a real Beretta?
    Depending on when and where you bought it, anywhere from $200-300 is typical. Quality of these is usually first rate, although being Turkish they're somewhat under the radar.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Depending on when and where you bought it, anywhere from $200-300 is typical. Quality of these is usually first rate, although being Turkish they're somewhat under the radar.
    Yeah, $200-300 is about right.

Andy

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    It looks like Girsan dropped the finger grooves on the front strap in favor of checkering on your pistol? If so, thats definitely an improvement.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Yeah, $200-300 is about right.

Andy
    THAT is one hell of a good price for that kind of gun.

Damn...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Whoa - full stop!

$200 -$300 less than a new Beretta, not priced at $200 - $300. Mine was around $400 before tax.

Pre-plandemic they were priced a bit lower, if I understand correctly.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Whoa - full stop!

$200 -$300 less than a new Beretta, not priced at $200 - $300. Mine was around $400 before tax.

Pre-plandemic they were priced a bit lower, if I understand correctly.

Andy
    Appreciate the clarification. But still, Even at 400 bucks that is a good deal for that gun from what I am seeing and reading in this thread.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just thought I'd add my recent experience;

LGS in coastal bend Texas had a brand new stainless 92FS for $900. Whoah! I thought they'd be a little cheaper than that, more like $750. Although it is a stainless model and I never priced those at all in the before times. I have a black 92FS with some WC upgrades, and I'd love to add another 92fs to make a sweet pair of HG's, but not for $900. Is the used market reflective of that too?

Anyway an all OD green G19 Gen 3 followed me home. I had never seen one before and internet searching is proving to me they must be really new or rare.

It's just like the one in the link. Same price in person, so I thought eh, I'll see if it grows on me.

https://grabagun.com/glock-19-gen-3-...15-rounds.html
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Just picked this up from a local CAL Ranch store. New Italian-made 92FS for $600, which is more or less average around here. Looking at Beretta's website, all 92FS models, as well as the M9A3 line, are coming from Italy at the moment. Maybe Gallatin is having some sort of production issues?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Gunbrokewr is always a good bet to check prices.

And this is why I absolutely HATE people removing a sales price or editing details out of an EE thread.
    Thank you, I thought I was the only one who foamed at the mouth over it!!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast