Thread: WTS Holsters

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

WTS Holsters

G Code SOC lefty M9a1 with regular cowl and SBAL cowl. Unused. Sent to me in error. I’m right handed.

SOLD Black Arch hybrid leather/kydex padded and breathable PX4 Fullsize with blue fabric, plastic IWB clips. Worn less than 5 times. SOLD

Black Arch hybrid leather/kydex padded and breathable IWB M9a1 with brown leather and plastic, green cloth, plastic IWB clips. Worn a dozen or so times. Has some scratches.

Black Arch hybrid leather/kydex padded and breathable Beretta M85 with green fabric and metal IWB clips. New in wrapper.

I don’t like the padded fabric backers on these and prefer suede. Of course, Black Arch discontinued the suede ones, so they are dead to me.

$20 for one, $25 for two, $30 takes them all. Get them out of my closet.
    Last edited by 1168; 04-22-21 at 09:20.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Bump.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Bump.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Bump.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Rubber baby buggy bumpers

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Buy this, please, so I don’t have to throw them away.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quit hanging out with your families and buy my garbage, please. I’m tossing these in like a week.
    RLTW