Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Stop, Confiscation- Congress Creates Registry of Gun Owners

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Next Stop, Confiscation- Congress Creates Registry of Gun Owners

The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    I can’t get that to open. Did the filibuster get nuked? And no, I won’t comply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Is there really anyone surprised by this?

C'mon, man. We all knew this was coming. In fact, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    I can’t get that to open. Did the filibuster get nuked? And no, I won’t comply.

The House passed a 100% background check law. You give a shotgun to your grandkid for xmas or simply as an heirloom- gotta run a background check on that. No more anonymous private sales.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    This administration will pass and get whatever they want. I’m hoping it doesn’t get as bad as I think it will.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zane1844 View Post
    This administration will pass and get whatever they want. I’m hoping it doesn’t get as bad as I think it will.
    It will be worse than what you imagine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    House Passes Democrat Bill Criminalizing Private Gun Sales https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ate-gun-sales/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    It's State Law in New Mexico, and everyone ignores it. Making it a Federal Law will be a law that everyone ignores too. It's a piece of feel-good legislation that has all kinds of exemptions for giving guns to spouses, children, grand children = no background check. This is just the warm up and opening act for the real nasty stuff they have planned. It's a gauge to see how many RINOs are on-board.

In the meantime Sportsman's Warehouse got in some Winchester M855 Green Tip in Albuquerque and bought some yesterday evening. Still @ .70 cents a round, but I had some extra cash in my wallet. Those of you who have a good arsenal of firearms, you will be the lucky ones, because you saw it coming many years before the current crop of gun buyers. You know there are a lot of us out there that meet that criteria of being in that lucky category. And when they get around to that National registry, the non-compliance will be off the charts, as it should be.
    Last edited by OH58D; 03-11-21 at 13:01.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    The House passed a 100% background check law. You give a shotgun to your grandkid for xmas or simply as an heirloom- gotta run a background check on that. No more anonymous private sales.
    The house may have passed it, but it has to have 60 votes in the Senate. This isn’t law at this time.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It looks like it mirrors Calif law. You can give a gift of a gun to an up or down family member without a background check.

.70 a round...almost a bargain these days.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast