Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammunition Prices

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Ammunition Prices

How long do you think these prices will last. The Outdoorsman sent ma a email and they had 6 or 7 types of 9mm and all were .90 to $1.00/ round.

So they have inventory and its not flying off the shelves. I'm wondering how long this insanity will last and if prices will ever be .21 / round. You know, 1,000 rounds shipped for sub $200

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Probably a year at least. Just thinking when prices start coming down at all we'll all go out to start buying again driving prices back up.

The real question is how much 9mm would you buy if it was $200/1000. I'd be 5 cases in before wife saw the credit card bill. My guess is that's what everyone is thinking....restock to over full to avoid nonsense in the future.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just picked up a GHM9C so put me down for 10K @$200.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    10,000 is my number

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    One LGS says about the time they catch their breath, we get a new stimulus check and they are back to a line outside waiting to get in.

So the timer on ammo prices gets reset each time.

I think the fact ammo is available, just overpriced should tell us all something.

Andy

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I die a little inside every time we have one of these shortages. Prices never seem to drop back to what they were....I fear the days of 9mm for $.30CPR, $25/k primers, sub $.50/rnd 5.56....are gone forever.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    It’s not going to get much more expensive but it’s not going to get any better until 2022 at the earliest.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Prices will only go up. Wait until the Biden gun control EO's start flying out and then the congress ends up passing some gun control with traitor rino support. Does anyone really think that the courts will do anything but sign off on whatever Biden does or Congress/Biden does? Lol. After this past stolen election and the SCOTUS refusal to take any 2nd amendment cases, come on man.
    Last edited by Red*Lion; 02-22-21 at 20:13.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    I die a little inside every time we have one of these shortages. Prices never seem to drop back to what they were....I fear the days of 9mm for $.30CPR, $25/k primers, sub $.50/rnd 5.56....are gone forever.
    We all thought that in 2008 and 2013 but they came back.

Everyone says they will stock up when prices come back down, but I can count with one hand how many times I’ve seen a guy say “yeah I shoot all the time. I stocked up when the prices were cheap” lol

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red*Lion View Post
    Prices will only go up. Wait until the Biden gun control EO's start flying out and then the congress ends up passing some gun control with traitor rino support. Does anyone really think that the courts will do anything but sign off on whatever Biden does or Congress/Biden does? Lol. After this past stolen election and the SCOTUS refusal to take any 2nd amendment cases, come on man.
    What have you done to correct the situation now that the election was stolen and you’ve been disenfranchised?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast