Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ammunition Prices

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Well, we have to admit, to date no Democratic president, having lost an election, has assembled a mob, told them to fight, and sent them up to the Capitol while electoral votes are being counted.
    And told everyone at the rally to 'Peacefully' do what?

???

Anyone that actually watches the rally you are describing and listens to everything Trump actually said to the the people attending will know before the end of that video that you are full of shit and coming here spreading BS to stir some sort of pot.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Well, we have to admit, to date no Democratic president, having lost an election, has assembled a mob, told them to fight, and sent them up to the Capitol while electoral votes are being counted.
    Don’t get me wrong. Democrats are terrifying. Just trying to put to forth the possibility that the republicans are equally terrifying. I feel like the only one sometimes who sees that we keep doing the same things over and over expecting different results. I finally woke up to the fact the republicans were playing me.
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    You guys may not believe it, but there is a whole section dedicated to general discussion on this site. Its not titled Reloading & Ammunition, by the way.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Double tap Double tap

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    You guys may not believe it, but there is a whole section dedicated to general discussion on this site. Its not titled Reloading & Ammunition, by the way.
    THIS.
    Where violence is the local language, be fluent.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    THIS.
    Where violence is the local language, be fluent.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011