Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Ammunition Prices

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marchboom View Post
    20 yrs ago I never had the amount of ammo, powder, primers and bullets that I do now. Never a need for it. But now with so much uncertainty in our country caused by anti-gun democrat politicians, we just don't have any choice. Now I consider ammo, powder, primers and bullets an investment that will never go down in value.
    Me, neither, but in my case it wasn't "uncertainty," it was certainty.

I'm in California, and online ammo sales were basically banned several years ago, so I stocked up before the ban took effect.

I had always had a year or two's supply of ammo before then, but the impending inability to to buy lots of cheap ammo got me to buy a 10-20 year supply...

Some of my friends who shoot here in California laughed when I told them to stock up back in 2017. They're not laughing now.

Feedback Score
    This guy has a good explanation of the ammo crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1KhQHILgo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by marchboom View Post
    20 yrs ago I never had the amount of ammo, powder, primers and bullets that I do now. Never a need for it. But now with so much uncertainty in our country caused by anti-gun democrat politicians, we just don't have any choice. Now I consider ammo, powder, primers and bullets an investment that will never go down in value. Kinda like toilet paper.

And those grasshoppers who cursed us are now the ones who are responsible for the ammo shortage and high prices.
    I agree with you.

Are you open to the idea that the Republicans and Republican establishment is as much of a threat to our individual liberty and freedom as the Democrats?
    The Constitution is a "Gun Free Zone" sign for conservatives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    Are you open to the idea that the Republicans and Republican establishment is as much of a threat to our individual liberty and freedom as the Democrats?
    Open to the idea? Yes.

Believe it? No.

Everywhere I look, it's the left that's infringing on my rights, not the right.

Quite simply, I don't want to have a late-term abortion, but I do want to keep my guns.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 545Warman View Post
    This guy has a good explanation of the ammo crisis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b1KhQHILgo
    I heard nothing about Ammo prices.

PB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
    Open to the idea? Yes.

Believe it? No.

Everywhere I look, it's the left that's infringing on my rights, not the right.

Quite simply, I don't want to have a late-term abortion, but I do want to keep my guns.
    Guess we see what we want to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by iflyskyhigh View Post
    I agree with you.

Well, we have to admit, to date no Democratic president, having lost an election, has assembled a mob, told them to fight, and sent them up to the Capitol while electoral votes are being counted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Well, we have to admit, to date no Democratic president, having lost an election, has assembled a mob, told them to fight, and sent them up to the Capitol while electoral votes are being counted.

Just for clarification, we are the monkeys in this scenario. And the people are the Democrats and Republicans. We’re fighting a culture war while the political class bleeds the country dry. Instituting authoritarianism. Making themselves and all their friends unimaginable wealthy and powerful along the way.

Feedback Score
    So if we could just elect the right person we could turn this all around?

You’re message is a little ambiguous.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Where were you in 2016? Did you miss Democrats telling their base to "confront" ?

2018 Kavanaugh hearings? That was ok?

Or are you referring to the EDITED video of Trump?

Or maybe the WaPo retracting a lie they published in Oct? Apparently their "source" was wrong after the original tapes were released! How convenient

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 03-16-21 at 22:44.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast