Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods injured in single-car crash

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Articles said that Woods was alone in the car and initial report from the police said Woods did not appear to be impaired.
    I saw the video - that cat was so wasted he could not heel-to-toe for two steps without falling down.
    Andy

Feedback Score
    It's the road. It treacherously follows the terrain instead of being safely flat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-county...er-woods-crash
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    It's the road. It treacherously follows the terrain instead of being safely flat.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-county...er-woods-crash
    'Even if you're not accelerating, just by gravity alone you're going to start going faster,' the Los Angeles County sheriff says

"Anyone who has driven the stretch of Hawthorne Blvd where Tiger Woods crashed his car will tell you how easy it is to pick up speed on that hill," Hahn tweeted of the curvy road where Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said 13 crashes have occurred in the last year.

What do we have here, Sir Isaac Newton? Surprise, vehicles speed up when they go down hill.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Isn’t that one reason why automobiles have brakes? Crazy right?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I've driven up in Palos Verdes. It's quite hilly and some of the streets are narrow. The traffic can be heavy also at 7AM with commuters. You have to be paying extra attention up there (Palos Verdes is a large hill). If not, you can pick up speed pretty quick on certain downhills. I guess the Tiger was just too broke to pay extra attention to his speed that day (a blues lyric).

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    All I have to say is, "Stay off Hwy 1, Tiger, especially south bound."
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know his life and career have had a couple of "self inflicted wounds" for like, what two decades now?
    I wish him the best for what he used to be to so many of us and I hope if he needs help he gets it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rushca01 View Post
    I’m not Tiger fan or sympathizer but lot’s of people jumping to conclusions without having the facts yet....
    Absolutely. Tiger was messed up for a long time and somehow managed to come back.

Tiger’s own arrogance got him squarely in the position he was in (pre-crash), his swing coaches for years have been trying to get him to dial it back so he didn’t blow his back out before he was 45.... he didn’t listen enough.

That said, he was driving way to damn fast, and crashed. Case closed. Was on pills who knows, but it doesn’t matter at this point.

Feedback Score
    I’m thinking, texting while driving

Feedback Score
    I'm just glad that if l crash my shit tomorrow, it's between me the cops and my insurance. Nobody else is gonna care. I mean, he put his life in the spotlight that's on him. It's just gotta suck to live there.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast