Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tempted by a hammer coach.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    My desire to SBS and maybe even lupara a hammer coach makes me feel a little silly, but I still wanna.
    The heart wants, what the heart wants...

For me, I want guns that I'll actually shoot. A Hammer Coach would be cool to handle, but after I blast paper targets with buckshot a couple times, I don't know what I would ever do with it...

I guess it might not be totally useless for informally shooting clay pigeons, but I think the cylinder chokes might make it more frustrating than fun (or that I would quickly find myself pining for a Hammer Classic with screw-in chokes).

Maybe it would be different if I shot Cowboy Action, but I don't (and won't).

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Buy that Hammer Classic, and when you get bored, I’ll buy it off you for 80% of its normal selling price.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    Actually, I was impressed that they're selling for ≈$900 (MSRP is $1,000), and there aren't any used ones for sale on GunBroker.

My suspicion: Once people are tired of shooting them, they make great wall-hangers...

Feedback Score
    Share to all members approved by admin 2 player games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123