I'm really wanting to pick up a decent bolt action .22lr. I had my choices narrowed down to a Ruger target (or LR target) or the Tikka T1x. I hear the Rugers are fairly accurate and I already have a healthy supply of 10/22 mags. By all accounts the Tikka is as accurate as you can get for the price point and can take any T3 chassis.

Long story short I figured I would buy whichever I came across first. I found a Tikka today, unfortunately right next to it were a couple of Christiansen .22s. They have a "kinda" chassis for a stock, carbon fiber wrappped barrel, and judging by the weight I am fair to certain that they are made out of helium. I am seeing good reviews and a mixed bag of posts on other forums on the C.A. Seems like a no go but...?

Anyone with first hand experience? My primary goal is a nice "target plinker"/ .22 budget precision rifle(small p). Budget $1K to $1,500 max. That would be all in: rifle, glass/mount, and a chassis if needed. I'm leaning into the T1x but it doesn't hurt to ask.