Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fortifying Minneapolis for the Derek Chauvin Trial

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    The part of Minneapolis where I work has suddenly developed a weird kind of "vibe", I fully expect it to get even weirder...
    God I don't miss the cities... After getting out I went to Hamline until 2015, I remember helping a fellow vet and classmate roof his house by the fair grounds in late summer 2016 after Phiando Castile was killed. I remember getting those "vibes" just getting gas by Harmar Mall, and what made it worse was that the cops were totally hands off because no one wanted to be the cop that potentially escalated the situation.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Not really looting season. I’m surprised I didn’t try to start the trial a month ago so they get most of it done during the winter time.
    Right, subzero temps really cuts down on street crime...

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    If they do pillage and rape; I’m just wondering how the talking bobble heads will spin it to blame it all on those nefarious Trump supporters...
    Do you really have to ask?
    Note topic of thread per Min. capitol fortifications to a hilarious degree.
    News will be like "ThE AcTiOnS Of ViOlenT TwuMp SeRpErTers On TeH 6Th Dc SEige HaVe EmBoLdEnEd EvEryOne. We ConDemN ThE ViOleNce, EvEn ThOuGh ItIs MerElY A ProDuCt Of JuSTIfiAblE OuTRagE. NoBoDy CAreD ThIS MuCh WhEn ThE LiVeS Of OuR ConGrEsSCrIttErS WhEre EnDAngeRed By ViOlEnT WyTe SoOpReemAsis', #DoUbLeStAnDArd, #MuHInSiToOShUnuLlRaCisM...."
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    You owe me 4 tylenol for the headache caused by on/off caps.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    I hope they burn it all down. It will be fun to watch.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I was pretty sure he swallowed his dope.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    Five sibs and their families keep me here. Two of us are ready to move to eastern Dakotas if/when it becomes intolerable. My lovely pregnant niece will again abandon her house in a trendy Mississippi river front neighborhood. Though all are strong Christian conservatives times, most refuse to think they need to arm themselves. I can outfit them all, but OJT is a rough way to learn armed self defense.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I fear if this goes too far, Black folks may well learn a bitter and cruel lesson.

You know, none of these protests would ever happen if it weren’t for white young liberals of comfortable means. And then it becomes a passing fad. Like everything. It’s a T shirt. It’s a slogan.

And once it has run its course, things will go back. You will see how it is. And it’s been planned out well in advance.

I knew this kid. I say kid, but we met in college. He was the token black guy. Like I floated castes a bit. But usually hung with art chicks and stoner types and a few wannabe yuppies. Anyways, this kid was not exactly an oreo, but really naive. And he was hanging with the yuppies. I mean the douche buckets who sincerely believed Bush stole the election and was part of the Illuminati. The trendy Democrat types who watched Bill Maher. Anyways he was catching dates and thought he made friends and was living this big life until he came up to me one day and says “Man those people are so fake. I’m always the black guy. I’m just ALWAYS the black guy”

And I said, “but you ARE a black guy. What’s your problem?”

And he’s all “No. I mean, it’s always some tack on stuff about black folks. Like I’m retarded. Like I’m a Make a Wish kid. It’s like I can’t ever just be there doing stuff. I’m always the black guy”

And I get it. He caught the whole “oh you’re so well-spoken”, “You dress so well”, “You’ve come a long way” and the irony was that he HADN’T come a long way. His old man was a GI like so many kids’ dads. He ranked up past E7, retired, got a decent job. He literally had the same if not better background than they did, but he was always the Black Guy.

And that’s what I tell these upstarts. There will be no real revolution. There will be no real change. Just an illusion. A special edition DLC skin.

Yeah they’ll cram black folks down your throat on TV. And queers. And mixed Black on Blonde families. But only as a symbol of ownership. In their revisionism they are the heroes. And it feels good.

But you don’t get credit for curing the patient you made sick.

If blacks honestly made an effort to do some kind of African coup, the population would go from 13 to 3 percent and even the casual racists would go “hey man that’s too far. Lay off”

Because that’s what they hear every day. “If you’re black you ‘must’ vote Democrat”. Even YOUR PRESIDENT Biden said “If you don’t vote for me, then you ain’t Black”

Pretty brazen declaration of ownership.

Ne personally, I despise both Democrats and Republicans but probably hate Republicans on a more personal level due to the lies and backstabbing. I don’t even vote optimistically anymore.

None of them want you armed or to own anything. Just work until you die and pay taxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12